Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where are all the American Patriots? Oh, that's right, there huddling in silence knowing they support traitors. But they're OK with supporting those traitors as long as the traitors will cut taxes.:)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
How long before 9/11 was Osama ostracized from his family and the entire Suadi lineage?

i believe I read several timelines showing that Osama was disowned and cut from the "kingdom" many years ago?

We we may never know the truth, of course, probably you tubes fault.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I'am going with a Democratic answer.At this point what difference does it make.

I think the point is that many far right nuts on this site have posted nonsense smokescreens about who the Presedent may have associated or talked to long ago, in his younger days.

What is done in the past is part of our education, what we do in the future is who we are.
Do people change? Some do, some don't.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
The Kool Aid is strong in Jughead.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I think the point is that many far right nuts on this site have posted nonsense smokescreens about who the Presedent may have associated or talked to long ago, in his younger days.

What is done in the past is part of our education, what we do in the future is who we are.
Do people change? Some do, some don't.

:duh:

:dumb_ass:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So what?

And Bill Clinton was offered Osama's head (not his brothers') on a platter. Right?

How many brothers from different mothers did Osama have?

Binladin, who says most of the family uses that spelling, is one of 54 children born to wives of the late Mohammed Bin-Awad Binladin. The family disowned Osama bin Laden in 1994, and Binladin says they have no connections with him.
USATODAY.com - Binladin family disowned Osama bin Laden

1 - 9 of 9 Posts