Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bernard Goldberg reveiled a liberal lie and cover up by CBS and Dan Rather. W voluntered for service in Vietnam!

Mapes had information prior to the airing of the September 8 [2004] Segment that President Bush, while in the TexANG [Texas Air National Guard] did volunteer for service in Vietnam but was turned down in favor of more experienced pilots. For example, a flight instructor who served in the TexANG with Lieutenant Bush advised Mapes in 1999 that Lieutenant Bush “did want to go to Vietnam but others went first.” Similarly, several others advised Mapes in 1999, and again in 2004 before September 8, that Lieutenant Bush had volunteered to go to Vietnam but did not have enough flight hours to qualify.

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/content/2009/08/25/a-lost-fact-in-the-rathergate-mess-part-1/

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I saw that, liberals are filthy scum:)devil:)hand

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Well G.W. is still UP compared to being in the "NATO Color Guard" like tEDDy K... :D

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I saw that too. I wish the other side has the balls to point out the flaws in what they consider to be gospel.

You all know I give GW a tough time but I do believe he is a good guy that deserves a fair shake.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I saw that too. I wish the other side has the balls to point out the flaws in what they consider to be gospel.

You all know I give GW a tough time but I do believe he is a good guy that deserves a fair shake.
I didn't agree with some of GW's agenda's, namely the illegal nonsense. But, I honestly think the man tried to do what he felt was best for the US. When it came to the man and his word, even the leftist loons believed the man would do what he said. The same cannot be said for the current joker.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
My father was passed over as well. He doesn't talk about that much.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Had heard of his volunteering but not selected long ago (durring his term), not the least bit surprised the hatchet-pukes like Danny-boy R. "forget" most of the facts (in favor of counterfeit papers he STILL claims are real).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts