Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a bushwacker up down divertor on my jet and water came blowing out of the back of the transom. Took it apart and found that the teflon 0-ring inside the up/down mount was missing. Bushwacker is out of business and I am having trouble finding the correct o-ring. I measured it and the best I could come close to without the exact o-ring to compare it with is 4.78 inches outside diameter, and is 1/8th inch thick.
Does anybody know where I can find the correct 0-ring to install in the diverter
Thanks,
Kojac

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kojac the Bushwacker trim was made for a very short time the Place inner seal can be made to work in this unit , call me and I'll explain Tom

Thanks,
appreciate the input from you guys. Called Tom and will call back in 45 minutes. Have a call in to Greg.
I called Place yesterday and talked to Tim and at first they thought they had the right 0-ring and were going to send it to me but upon further investigation they thought it probably would not work. I have a place diverter but prefer the Bushwacker because it turns more sharply and my last boat picked up 3mph over the place. I tried to buy back the bushwacker I originally had which is still on the sterling but the new owner likes it better. He won't sell it or trade.
Kojac

1 - 6 of 6 Posts