Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Can I call him a troll now???:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I call him a troll now???:)hand:)hand:)hand
If you are asking me, hell yes!!! :D "If the shoe fits, wear it" I always say. :)bulb

Hey Ramadam, instead of trolling mindless jpegs, charts, etc, how about some cold, hard proof. :)bulb

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
I would thrive if I didn't have to pay my share of taxes or keep commitments

Corporations want something for nothing. Flat tax, everyone pays there fair share is the answer.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
So post something fake they've reported as news.:)sphss:)hand:)hand
Just go back a couple of weeks and look at the "creative video editing" Fox did when they reported that Ron Paul won the straw poll. Fox has no shame, they're turning on their own now.:)sphss

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Hey Ramadam, instead of trolling mindless jpegs, charts, etc, how about some cold, hard proof. :)bulb
Hey FC, if you would take the time to look at the charts I recently posted, it says right on them where the data came from. All pretty reputable sources, and factual to boot. I know you righties don't like facts, especially when they prove your position is wrong.:)hand

Since you like JPEGs, this is especially for you.;)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey FC, if you would take the time to look at the charts I recently posted, it says right on them where the data came from. All pretty reputable sources, and factual to boot. I know you righties don't like facts, especially when they prove your position is wrong.:)hand[/IMG]
Yea sure it's reliable. Just like Fox News paid President Martinellie to lie in that video. :)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Hey FC, if you would take the time to look at the charts I recently posted, it says right on them where the data came from. All pretty reputable sources, and factual to boot. I know you righties don't like facts, especially when they prove your position is wrong.:)hand

Since you like JPEGs, this is especially for you.;)

I said news story not the Glenn Beck carnival hour, troll.

Don't expect anything less from a fool that elected the first drug dealer president though.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Corporations want something for nothing. Flat tax, everyone pays there fair share is the answer.
You do know that taxes are an operating expense and passed on to the consumer don't you?:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The tax is not the problem, it is the implementation. You may exercise your brilliance at anytime and tell us how to do it. ;)
I never claimed to have the answers, I just dont think its right for some to pay a higher percentage tax than others. I havent heard the cure come out of your "brilliant" mind either.:)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never claimed to have the answers, I just dont think its right for some to pay a higher percentage tax than others. I havent heard the cure come out of your "brilliant" mind either.:)sphss
The flat tax won't work. :)hand

How's that?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Can I quote you on this? If you believe this to be true then you had better turn in your Obama bumperstickers, Democrat voter registration card and renounce Obama as your lord and saviour. What happen to making the rich "Pay their fair share" by increasing the income tax rate over lower income earners that all Dems support?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Can I quote you on this? If you believe this to be true then you had better turn in your Obama bumperstickers, Democrat voter registration card and renounce Obama as your lord and saviour. What happen to making the rich "Pay their fair share" by increasing the income tax rate over lower income earners that all Dems support?
Quote away my friend since you think you have my political beliefs pegged. I don't allign myself with either side but insted allign my pollitocal beliefs with my personal morals. I also tend to lean right when it comes to most thisngs but don't follow blindly into the night on everything like some tend to do. So before you spout off on your keyboard again feel free to look up my past posts and I think you will find what I say here is true.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The debate on how taxes should be levied will go in into eternity.

Raising taxes on businesses reduces production. That fact is indisputable. Conversely, the opposite has also proven to be true.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote away my friend since you think you have my political beliefs pegged. I don't allign myself with either side but insted allign my pollitocal beliefs with my personal morals. I also tend to lean right when it comes to most thisngs but don't follow blindly into the night on everything like some tend to do. So before you spout off on your keyboard again feel free to look up my past posts and I think you will find what I say here is true.
So you flip - flop? :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts