Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
If it's illegal why doesn't somebody lock that prick up?

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Because he has his righthand pos Holder in charge of selective prosecution. It's really beyond reprehensible and disgusting what this pos has reduced the office of the president to. All of this will only pale in comparison to what this clown will pull if he loses in a few weeks.

I totally agree, this asswipe will get more done in 2 months (not necessaraly good for the country) than he accomplished in 4 years.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because he has his righthand pos Holder in charge of selective prosecution. It's really beyond reprehensible and disgusting what this pos has reduced the office of the president to. All of this will only pale in comparison to what this clown will pull if he loses in a few weeks.
It's the lesser of two real evils. Imagine the damage he'll do if he wins . . . :duh::))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
It's the lesser of two real evils. Imagine the damage he'll do if he wins . . . :duh::))ThumbsDwn
You know Doc, I think we're way past the lesser of two evils with this guy. I thought the movie the Manchurian candidate was far fetched, but notmso sure anymore when an objective look at O and what he's done is considered.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know Doc, I think we're way past the lesser of two evils with this guy. I thought the movie the Manchurian candidate was far fetched, but notmso sure anymore when an objective look at O and what he's done is considered.
I agree but fear things like religious bias against Romney will preclude otherwise intelligent voters from helping make the change.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I will be happy when they will be a serious investigation if only to find out what BS this administration has been up to.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
There are executive orders precluding such an investigation, you know.
Some of the stuff will come out if only in Obamas book. You know these guys cant keep their mouths shut.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I posted a thread with a similar content. Obama.com is owned by some guy in China too.

It is only illegal if you get caught and my bet is no one will "catch" Obama.... :no:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
But Sean Penn and Mellissa Ethridge think he is cool so Ill give him a pass... :knockout:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts