Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
And I already bought my Vette! Makes me want to run over there and get me some:)

If you follow to the next story, there's a guy who left his car keys in the ignition in Fargo, and the burglar left him a note saying to lock his car in the future - good stuff:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,625 Posts
Last summer local dealer offereing free Remington with each new truck purchse.

We hunt arround here and a Kalishnakov is a POS for that.

BTW, unlikely it was a genuine AK, an SKS more likely, fed restrictions of select-fire weaponry.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Last summer local dealer offereing free Remington with each new truck purchse.

We hunt arround here and a Kalishnakov is a POS for that.

BTW, unlikely it was a genuine AK, an SKS more likely, fed restrictions of select-fire weaponry.
The Dealer stated the customer doesn't have to take the AK, can use the $450 towards any firearms purchase they want at the Gun Store the promotion is set up with. I'll bet this marketing strategy just chaps the ass of every liberal around. I like it.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Liberals don't need trucks anyway, so it seems like sound marketing to me....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
I hear new legislation coming from this congress soon......Libs are outraged!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,625 Posts
The Dealer stated the customer doesn't have to take the AK, can use the $450 towards any firearms purchase they want at the Gun Store the promotion is set up with. I'll bet this marketing strategy just chaps the ass of every liberal around. I like it.
If only I could have afforded a new truck at the time. :D

Just have to keep using "ole faithful" the Browning. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.