Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could be. I've had quite a few people ask me about others rebuilding their pump for them. I say the same thing over and over, "if it's a friend helping you do it, have at it. If it's someone that's going to charge you to do it, then take it to someone in the business".
The bottom line, people in the business have guarantees, they have all the right equipment and most have many years of experience. The ones that haven't been in the biz for a few years still have rebuilt more pumps than the average smoe.
Doing it yourself is one thing, paying someone is what this is all about.
Here's a partial list of some pump people out there, in no particular order-

Performance Jet

Hi-Tech Performance

Marine Performance Design - MPD

Jet Boat Performance

ARS Marine

Skagen Marine

ePerformance Marine

Panther Jets

CP Performance

Jet Pump Repair

Jim Brock at Cyclone Marine -818-890-1867

I'm sure there's many more that I don't have info on. If anyone wants to add to the list, please do.

I compare all this to what's happening in the construction industry....lots of unlicensed contractors out there. People have very little, if any, recourse against a person that is unlicensed or isn't in the business.

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
Steve I would have to agree on this have somone that knows what they are doing it.....there is a new shop here in Havasu that opened a few months ago and they have no focking clue on what they are doing or even how toset a jet up.. I think its jet boat plus or something like that ..

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I already need to clarify, there are some guys out there that do know what they're doing that don't have an actual business that are real good.
In any case, people in need of pump work need to check into whoever they choose to do the work especially if it's not a business.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Dave Bostrom's GT Boats/Cordilia,Ca. & Paul Chassaign's CHP Marine/near Grass Valley, are more than qualified to make the list.....:D just no web site at this time..

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
here is another....................

Spitter, Oh wait! I do all my own pump work:D

Good post Steve;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts