Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I thought this was exceptionally cool... :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Lets see some video guys!!!

Hey Bobby, can u make sure that they see this???

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Bad Ass Bruce......

Paul and Buzz may be able to do this ....The 3 other guys might be hard to find..:D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bad Ass Bruce......

Paul and Buzz may be able to do this ....The 3 other guys might be hard to find..:D
:D I'm sure they can, I know that they have enuff guitars and the gear to layer it up like that... I just wanna hear/see them show off a little... :D

I'm pretty sure in that video it is the same guy on all 8 or 9 layers... :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

How many guitarists did the eagles have and how many guitar tracks would that song have originally had anyways??????????????? I dont think it had that many... :)Unsure

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Eagles do it w/three...Glenn on acoustic, Joe and Stu(today) on lead...got tix to see them in Vegas on the 19th...

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eagles do it w/three...Glenn on acoustic, Joe and Stu(today) on lead...got tix to see them in Vegas on the 19th...
Did you get to watch it all the way through??? Whomever sync'd the video and audio tracks did a really good job if you watch toward the end when the solo's are playing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts