Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Sure had signs of it coming if it is indeed true.

Which one you talking about? They answered their phone at the Phoenix location.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Just called and they're OPEN!!!!!

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
I saw this thread and figured this was an attempt to get someone to call...me in particular. I refuse to call. I'm childish and cranky and don't feel as though I need to remind someone that there are documented unresolved issues. I sent an email with a full list of items to be repaired. That list was repeated to me by Adam. They know what needs to be handled. Some items have been handled (beautifully in some cases....especially the mooring cover) and some have been ignored. We're about 80% done. If they give me documentation stating our motor/drive extended warranty I'll wash my hands of this deal (this is not a new item....just another unresolved issue). It's annoying constantly getting worked up about something that will forever remain stagnant. I want to break up with them but they have my CD's.

Honestly, AZDM is moving product....a lot of product. I don't see how they could be going down. They might be doing more volume than the custom manufacturers. They have plenty of seats for those rumored asses especially with rising gas prices and their readily available in-stock boats. For the sake of their customers that have a good standing relationship with AZDM I hope they stay in business strictly for customer support. It doesn't matter to me since I don't want to rely on them for anything other than unresolved issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There still open

Arizona discount marine is staying open. The company is moving all of tempes inventory to deer valley and all of the tucson store into the new location in tucson. They will be open all year still and nothing has changed. This change should make it nicer for customers to get more choices of boats in one location and be able to fix any problems that may occur. The Deer valley store is also going through a remodel so it will look much cleaner in 2009. If there is any question call the deer valley store and they will be glad to help you out.

·
Living the dream, LHC
191 Posts
Wondered how long it would take before somone started posting here from AZDiscount. A suggestion to the owners, you are gettiing some real bad feedback from customers here on the boards. I would think you would want to try to resolve those issues ASAP before you start boasting about new stores,remodeling etc.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Arizona discount marine is staying open. The company is moving all of tempes inventory to deer valley and all of the tucson store into the new location in tucson. They will be open all year still and nothing has changed. This change should make it nicer for customers to get more choices of boats in one location and be able to fix any problems that may occur. The Deer valley store is also going through a remodel so it will look much cleaner in 2009. If there is any question call the deer valley store and they will be glad to help you out.
Welcome to the forums.

You finally going to step up and fix Cigalert's sh*t or what????

Congrats on the new store in Tucson, can they fix his stuff there?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts