Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you had the privledge to ride on the Silhouette but now she is headed to live a family life in Havasu. We are thrilled she is getting a great home.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
That's awesome man...didn't take to long to unload the shuttle either

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Congrats Rob. Looking forward to seeing the new sled.

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Driving to Fontana, trading for a 25 Daytona
Congrats! I think you'll really like a 25 Daytona. My good friend Danny has been real happy with his since we picked it up in Nevada a year or so ago. His has a crate 502/502 and has run a best of 85mph - pretty damn good for such light power!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! I think you'll really like a 25 Daytona. My good friend Danny has been real happy with his since we picked it up in Nevada a year or so ago. His has a crate 502/502 and has run a best of 85mph - pretty damn good for such light power!
Do you know what prop he's running? Our "new" 1998 is a lil more than a stock 502 running a bravo 26 four blade. I'm really looking forward to this afternoon if the weather will cooperate a little bit.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Congrats Rob. I know you will enjoy the shit out of your new boat.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Do you know what prop he's running? Our "new" 1998 is a lil more than a stock 502 running a bravo 26 four blade. I'm really looking forward to this afternoon if the weather will cooperate a little bit.
I'm not sure what prop Danny is running maybe Dale will chime in with that,
But I do know he has a imco lower on it. I believe that's good for a few mph.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Congrats Buddy!! The new boat looks great.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts