Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to look up violation numbers on the DMV website and they do not all come up. An example is the code 132025 and it won't come back on their website. Why it appears on their driving record and I can't search it on the DMV web site is frustrating.

Does any one have a good link to somewhere that might give me an explanation of any of these codes that appear on a driving record?

Thanks

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13202.5 sus or rev for controlled sub
I have a whole bunch to check on and I am getting frustrated Miguel. Where can I actually just search for them and the definitions pop up. Google isn't cutting it and the DMV website seems incomplete.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The DMv use to sell code books for about $5/. You may want to call them. It has B and P codes, insurance codes, and a few other CA codes. Sounds like an adminstrative code, a very high number.

U

·
0 Posts

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I am trying to look up violation numbers on the DMV website and they do not all come up. An example is the code 132025 and it won't come back on their website. Why it appears on their driving record and I can't search it on the DMV web site is frustrating.

Does any one have a good link to somewhere that might give me an explanation of any of these codes that appear on a driving record?

Thanks
If those don't work PM me and i'll give u my cell..got the big book can look em up manually if you want.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I use this site all the time. Just check the Vehicle Code box and type the code in. :)
X3

It's a regular bookmark.

Pay attention to the paragraphs and sub-sections.

·
6,873 Posts
Helped a lot but these were not found:

10 (statute o/s)

Anybody help on these?

Thnaks for all the help peeps
Tom th evehicle code is one thru 5 as far as numbers you are putting up SIX. Place a decimal point and you will find your answers

Driving When Privilege Suspended or Revoked for Refusing Chemical Test or Driving with Excessive Blood Alcohol

14601.5. (a) A person ( )1 shall not drive a motor vehicle at any time when that person’s driving privilege is suspended or revoked pursuant to Section 13353, 13353.1, or 13353.2 and that person has knowledge of the suspension or revocation.

Notice to Department: Failure to Appear

40509.5. (a) Except as required under subdivision (c), if, with respect to an offense described in subdivision (e), a person has violated his or her written promise to appear or a lawfully granted continuance of his or her promise to appear in court or before the person authorized to receive a deposit of bail, or violated an order to appear in court, including, but not limited to, a written notice to appear issued in accordance with Section 40518, the magistrate or clerk of the court may give notice of the failure to appear to the department for a violation of this code, a violation that can be heard by a juvenile traffic hearing referee pursuant to Section 256 of the Welfare and Institutions Code, or a violation of any other statute relating to the safe operation of a vehicle, except violations not required to be reported pursuant to paragraphs (1), (2), (3), (6), and (7) of subdivision (b) of Section 1803. If thereafter the case in which the promise was given is adjudicated or the person who has violated the court order appears in court and satisfies the order of the court, the magistrate or clerk of the court hearing the case shall sign and file with the department a certificate to that effect.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I hate the vehicle code, every section you read refers to three other sections, and those tell you to look at something else...it's a viscious circle!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts