Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Contractual Agreement...

School Superintendent in AZ is retired from a gig in Florida, and collecting...classic 'double-dip' I'd say...

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
Contractual Agreement...

School Superintendent in AZ is retired from a gig in Florida, and collecting...classic 'double-dip' I'd say...
Post up a link to the details and let us bash :D I don't condone any rip off of citizens. Classic double dip, what the fuck, I don't think so. Remember you said Contractual Agreement. Shame on the people for not being more informed and allowing this rip off to happen.

Double dipping? Nothing wrong with having a career, retiring and then taking another job.

You kill me dude.:))ThumbsDwn

Sweet dreams.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Post up a link to the details and let us bash :D I don't condone any rip off of citizens. Classic double dip, what the fuck, I don't think so. Remember you said Contractual Agreement. Shame on the people for not being more informed and allowing this rip off to happen.

Double dipping? Nothing wrong with having a career, retiring and then taking another job.

You kill me dude.:))ThumbsDwn

Sweet dreams.
R&J will be along shortly to explain how none of this has any effect on the taxpayers or how any city, county or state is indebted by pensions. He will tell us all how using the pensions of these hard working people that contributed their entire lives to the betterment of the people is nothing more than using them as scapegoats.
I am sure he can get the people of Bell, Oakland, and a few other bankrupt cities that were fucked over by into his bullshit.
Don't even get me started on the fucking the city of LaVerne gave the tax payers there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
R&J will be along shortly to explain how none of this has any effect on the taxpayers or how any city, county or state is indebted by pensions. He will tell us all how using the pensions of these hard working people that contributed their entire lives to the betterment of the people is nothing more than using them as scapegoats.
I am sure he can get the people of Bell, Oakland, and a few other bankrupt cities that were fucked over by into his bullshit.
Don't even get me started on the fucking the city of LaVerne gave the tax payers there.
No he won't. Her contract is a shit-sandwich for the taxpayers all around. The elected officials who negotiated and approved those stipulations should be out of office.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
No he won't. Her contract is a shit-sandwich for the taxpayers all around. The elected officials who negotiated and approved those stipulations should be out of office.
The same could be said for the elected officials that cave to the gangster tactics of ALL civil service employees, specially the unionized ones.
ALL labor contracts that virtually ALL elected officals sign into are a shit sandwich for the taxpayers. You know that! Its why you laugh all the way to the bank.
This country use to have men with some sack in office. Today its a bunch of bleeding hearts for the unskilled needy bastards.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
1,512 Posts
Today its a bunch of bleeding hearts for the unskilled needy bastards.
Government is where our liberals sent the second language, unassimilated, can't find a job because I have no skills third world people. The fucker's put their self-serving thieving to survive skills to good use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts