Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!!
I guess Havasu will be more busy this summer!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Another way to take money away from me

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Another way to take money away from me
Just another tax. Oh, I heard something the other day about "moon beam" running for POTUS! :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Just another tax. Oh, I heard something the other day about "moon beam" running for POTUS! :)sphss
Talk about throwing our resident democrat/leftist/liberals in a quandary??? Choosing between the worthlessness of Killary and mindlessness of Moonbeam will really strain their thought processes.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
F*CK......
Starting in 2018, anyone who is 20 years old or younger will be required to get a license. The law will apply to people of all ages by 2025.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
F*CK......
Starting in 2018, anyone who is 20 years old or younger will be required to get a license. The law will apply to people of all ages by 2025.
Actually, if the fees are reasonable, Boaters Testing and License could be a good thing as licensing here in Alabama sure helped to keep some of the crazies and infants with PWCs in check. You must be at least 12 years old to obtain and persons 40 or older on April 28, 1994, are exempt. And you may be surprised at the number of adults who haven't a clue as how to safely operate a boat...... But, if this is simply CA's way to increase government revenues......F'em!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Shu, has there ever been a Government tax you didn't like???
We have had a "boaters card" here in Oregon for about ten years +.. Completely bogus. Take it once and lasts a lifetime. So I'm sure after ten years or so everyone will remember everything on the test... Yeah right....
Most of the questions are about ocean marine safety and little to do with lakes or rivers..
Just another revenue enhancer to the crooked (CoverOregon) OR government!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Needed to happen...:))THumbsUp
Please qualify this.

There re is a difference between active safety education and revenue mining.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts