Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
One can only hope something goes seriously "accidentally" wrong during the procedure and the murderous psychopath dies on the O table. Of ALL the ridiculous shit going on these days this is pushing right up near the top. Hey, maybe next their will be a convicted murderer white guy that has always felt he was truly a black person and we can pay to have his white skin swapped out for black skin so he can be the race he's always felt he was. That would be just fucking AWESOME. unfuckingbelievable. Oh ya.....Happy Easter everyone.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
So if a female inmate sues for and gets a sexual reorientation is that an "addadicktome"?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't read the article, but I have to ask what is the justification for this.

There are noncriminals that need real assistance, but they get nothing.

Welcome to the new America. I see the potential for several countries to go right by us.

What we are doing is not sustainable. There is a big foreclosure coming.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
The bright side... maybe this will open the door for castration (gonadectomy) and frontal lobotomies for repeat violent offenders as not being cruel and unusual punishment :))THumbsUp

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I didn't read the article, but I have to ask what is the justification for this.

There are noncriminals that need real assistance, but they get nothing.

Welcome to the new America. I see the potential for several countries to go right by us.

What we are doing is not sustainable. There is a big foreclosure coming.
You got that right. And our children and grandchildren will pay!!! :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts