Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some googlin on this, but didnt find anything on it other then the initial announcement back in january that they were doing 30 day IOU's.

did anyone file their taxes after the state annonced it was giving IOU's? if so, have you gotten it back yet? how long did it take?

I filed an extension on my taxes for 2008 and im finally getting around to it. im getting quite a bit back from the state (more then fed) and my tax guy said dont expect to see the state return anytime soon....he couldnt give me any more info other then that.

so whats your experiences with your CA tax refunds?

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
i did mine eft and instead of an iou i had to wait 60 days til they deposited into my bank account.my tax guy said it would take 2 weeks at the latest, boy he was wrong

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I got a check 4 weeks ago and it said I could not cash it till Oct 10 bwahahahh fockers!!!! :D God bless Texas! :)devil

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Same deal here. I got it about a month ago and I can't cash it until Oct 2nd.

Ya gotta love that!! :|err

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Same here , we over paid on our quarterlys by $1700. They sent us a check we can't cash till October. They dont pay us intrest but they want theirs.:))ThumbsDwn

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I got a check 4 weeks ago and it said I could not cash it till Oct 10 bwahahahh fockers!!!! :D God bless Texas! :)devil
i take it you're liking the no state income tax:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts