Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You'd think I'd luck out on 1 of em ....not . short of cable tying them to the transom any sugestions on how to get them all off my header?

·
Swollen Member
216 Posts
Reroute the cable a different way, thats about it, or make a heat sleeve to put around it but i would reroute it personally.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I could tie em up kinda where the gunnel meets the transom, maybe I'll have to go under with the diverter and fwd/rev.I'll try to put up a different angle, its pretty tight underneath. any reroute sugestions?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Slow down, tkae your time and clean those wires up! Plug wires should route from below.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww come on brendella that looks purdy, haha. It didn't look quite that bad until I pulled my driveline and my starter, I just kind of stuffed em all up there. The diverter cable seems happy underneath, but the other 2 I think need to be attatched somehow to my gunnel.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to get to anal about the wires, because that dist./ ignition is going bye,bye. my transom is 4" thick so I had to take a hole saw half way through from the inside to get the splashwell to piviot o.k. BTW can someone tell me how to make them pics bigger?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I'm not going to get to anal about the wires, because that dist./ ignition is going bye,bye. my transom is 4" thick so I had to take a hole saw half way through from the inside to get the splashwell to piviot o.k. BTW can someone tell me how to make them pics bigger?
It is a setting in your camara you have to change to make them larger or smaller! Go to menu and play! LMAO!:D

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
This is an outboard conversion, that cut out part
had a hinged pad on it, thats why it looks like that.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whattya Expect For 3800.00

Are you guys talking about how the back of the boat/top of transom looks like it was cut off by a beaver, hahaha , when I bought the boat I thought it was "born" an outboard .Tom (jbp) told me it was orig. set up half wacker(i/o) then somebody turned it clip on, poor bitch has been everything, I plugged upward of 50 holes in the stringers.....anyway I swore I wouldn't turn my project into a paint job until it ran first(prolly next winter). I think I got the cable thing figured ,I had to reroute and bend the steering more than I would have liked but it seems to work o.k.:)grn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts