Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Renting out my personal time share for this calendar year (2009)
Hacienda Del Mar
1 Bedroom/2 Bath, sleeps 6
Oceanview

http://www.haciendadelmar.com.mx/ <<<< Click here to see their rates, floor plan and a photo gallery.

5 star golf resort on the water in beautiful Cabo San Lucas.
10 minutes by cab to downtown
Beachfront with access to a private, sandy beach. Safe to swim in the ocean after jumping right out of the sparkling pools.
5 restaurants on property.
spa and gym

7 nights/7days

Rack rate is $400-$500/night

Call me for any questions or details.

Luxury Suite
$1500/week

or trade (whatcha got??)

Chris Taylor
818-355-1827
[email protected]

This place is an AMAZING resort!! Now is a great time to visit Cabo.

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a few shots of the room we had on our first trip. I didn't take very many shots of the room.

The first year we went we had 1 bathroom, but had the jacuzzi tub on the balcony. The second year we went we had 2 bathrooms but the jacuzzi tub was in the bedroom. It depends on which building you get into.

The Luxury Suite has a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. This was key for saving leftovers and keeping beverages in your room to keep your costs down.

You can also get to WalMart by cab and buy a lot of stuff there and stock your room.

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hacienda Del Mar is awesome!! My girl and beaverretriever and his wife stayed at the hotel for a week 2 years ago in october and it was great. It is a very nice place. Great deal for somebody!! Bump

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Spent a week in Cabo last October - loved it. This is a great price to.

Is this more towards the airport or the tourist section of Cabo - near Cabo Wabo and the marina?

Great looking place.

Roln 20s

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is closer to town than the airport. It is about 10 minutes by cab to the marina. A cab ride into town is $20.00 and you can usually share one with other people to save some money. All the cabs are full sized vans.

This is a 5 star resort and is run and maintained by the Sheraton, so the quality is nice. It is also sandwiched between the beach and one of the only golf courses around. You can walk to the golf course. And the beach is private and sandy. Depending on the surf you can swim in the ocean. The water is crystal clear!

The resort also has 5 restaurants on site and 4 pools. Has a sushi bar, gym and full spa experience. You can also rent cars directly on site through a rental service (I think it is National rent a car??) So if you just want a car for a day it is very easy.

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, but I can tell you that airfare is a bitch that time of year. It was close to 3x as much as normal. (We tried it last year). I got quotes for $800/person compared to $300 any other time.

Only blocked weekends are Christmas and New Years. As long as they have vacancies available you can go anytime and I will be happy to check availability for anyone.

Oct-Dec is BEAUTIFUL there! :)devil

1 - 20 of 38 Posts