·
8anned
4,154 Posts
714-552-0300

You gettin an Escalade?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Get the CTS V - Bomb. You won't regret it.
Rob:
It's for his girlfreind....let's not put another woman behind a car that she cannot control. :p

This could make this thread fun.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
LOL. She drives my boat better than I do! LOL
..kidding

She's looking at a used late model CTS.
Ill sell you mine has a brand new motor:|err in it car just turned 50'000 miles leather, gun metal grey, all power :D

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Do you have one?
Nope, but every time I've ridden in one I come away thinking I should. The interior is just awesome. (for any car, not just "for a GM")

Actually, if I were to trade the vette in for one now I'd probably go with the new wagon version, they are pretty sweet and stand out.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
my wife has the sts. I couldn't fit in the cts (leg room). The sts is a much nicer car if you ask me.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Try the internet office @ Casa De Cadillac in Sherman Oaks Ca. It's the place Tom Petty is sitting on in his video, while singing about "Ventura Blvd". Bought 2 new cads there in the past few years. Coulter Cad in Tempe can be reasonable at times. I 'look at dealer's stock' on line and then "arm twist the sales person"! (25% + off MSRP, and 40%+ off MSRP on demos) DON'T drive one away without the FACTORY extended warranty, it's money in the bank! (keep or resale)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts