·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any customers of their's here? Today is your day. ;):)hand

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
My old WaMu finally changed to Chase last week. Been a week of hell. I've got to find a new bank quick. Anybody have any recommendations in Moreno Valley.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My old WaMu finally changed to Chase last week. Been a week of hell. I've got to find a new bank quick. Anybody have any recommendations in Moreno Valley.
Business or personal? Makes all the difference.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Both, and I would prefer to stay with one that can do both, if possible.
Well funded and never got into the crappy loans that tanked everyone else. Owned by Zurich.

http://www.calbanktrust.com/

Moreno Valley
Branch Mgr: Anthony Fabelo
CSM: Angelo Martinez

12625 Frederick St., Suite V
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
(951) 653-0699
(951) 697-3077 - fax

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Any customers of their's here? Today is your day. ;):)hand

Are you saying this bailout scheme is working? Is this bank #106 this year? Yep, change we can believe.......change my account number!:|err

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
If they Haven already, Most Small banks will close. Ever since Check 21 was passed some years ago banks have been converting over to electronic check processing. It is mandated by law that at the end of 2009 all banks must have Electronic Processing capabilities. It's expensive Eqt which is forcing some banks to close or sell there business.

Electronic processing has closed Most of the Fed Reserve banks. SFO/SLC/PDX/BFI and on November 13th the Los Angeles fed reserve is due to close.

I have dealt with all major banks;

BOFA
CHASE
CB&T
Union Bank
Bank of the west
Zions
City National
Citibank
Umpqua
US Bank
Wachovia

The list goes on and on. They all used to ship Thousands upon thousands of checks nightly.

IMO your best bet is a credit union they seem the most stable right now. A couple more banks are facing the fact that they may have to close. Due to they don't have the man power of the Eqt to Handel Check 21.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well funded and never got into the crappy loans that tanked everyone else. Owned by Zurich.

http://www.calbanktrust.com/

Moreno Valley
Branch Mgr: Anthony Fabelo
CSM: Angelo Martinez

12625 Frederick St., Suite V
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
(951) 653-0699
(951) 697-3077 - fax
California Bank & Trust is owned by Zions. CB&T has done a great job managing their business. But Zions has been bleeding

1 - 20 of 32 Posts