Performance Boats Forum banner

Calgo Tiller arm

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Shaun 
#1 ·
I need to know what tiller arm I need to set up the Calgo with a place diverter and where to get it from,or what modifications I need to do?
I have the standard place diverter arm,But it looks like I need this.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
So if I send it to Jack He can just weld an arm on the one side that will allow the Diverter cable to pass thru and the steering cable to attach to?
Is there any reason that I could'nt make the arm out of 3/8" plate and have it welded on here local? Just thinking on saving time from all the travel time the part would do.
Does any one have a close up pic of the modified arm?....Hal

#6 ·
10-4 then off to Jack it will go. I will give him a call tomarow...H

#8 ·
I need to know what tiller arm I need to set up the Calgo with a place diverter and where to get it from,or what modifications I need to do?
I have the standard place diverter arm,But it looks like I need this.

wow, a hydrolic reverse bucket control. never have seen that before. sorry, didnt mean to hijack, but that is definatly worth asking about. anyone have experience with it?

#11 ·
It is air operated about 100psi. I have a switch on the steering wheel. It is either full open or full shut, not much good for a river deal but you could do it.It works extremely well for racing. I also have reverse blocked off, which is removeable, but when it is closed it acts like neutral and holds the boat still. I figured my own deal out, but Jack at MPD sells a complete kit. Many guys that I race with are using them.

#15 ·
I just got off the phone with Jack. He does modify them for the Hydraulic. That is how He will be doing mine.....Hal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.