Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally some backbone out of the California State Senate. Sen. Dave Cogdill was removed as minority leader for his support of a state budget that would burden Californians with the excesses of Liberal government sending. This all but kills the current California budget proposal that has already failed a Senate Vote.

To my eyes, it appears rational thinkers are going to force a reduction of spending by the Calif government and not add an additional tax burden on its citizens. This will be described a catastrophic and unconsciencable by the short sighted liberals who created this mess. In the end, California will reemerge leaner, stronger and with a focus on it's tax paying citizens. We can only hope.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
move outta cali:)bulb

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
San Paulo Brazilllllll

Pretty amazing to me that a third world country like Brazil can finance projects like this, and also stuff like the Sobradinho Lake/Dam but rich states like Cali are DEEP in the red... Who is responsible??? Not the taxpayers...

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
One down....

One "girlyman" repub down, but not out, yet...........Stop paychecks to these assclowns and something will get done.......Maybe the Dims will cut spending if they are cutoff at the knees.........Ray

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It occurred to me that the Libs can't loose control of California. Let's see how long it takes for the Obamanation to flood Cali will borrowed money to resolve the budget impasse and keep the libs in control.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
It occurred to me that the Libs can't loose control of California. Let's see how long it takes for the Obamanation to flood Cali will borrowed money to resolve the budget impasse and keep the libs in control.
With Pelosi, Boxer, and Feinstein leading the charge......

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
With Pelosi, Boxer, and Feinstein leading the charge......
Talk about a set of wore-out, sway-backed useless old nags,

and Obama riding astradle all 3, standing up, side by side, reins in his fists.

I think I just threw up a bit, in my mouth, just in the back a little. :p

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Talk about a set of wore-out, sway-backed useless old nags,

and Obama riding astradle all 3, standing up, side by side, reins in his fists.

I think I just threw up a bit, in my mouth, just in the back a little. :p
I left out Maxine Waters. Hope you're near a toilet Smokin'.....That image alone will empty your gizzard.;):D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts