Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that do not live in Ca this bill was introduced by Assembly woman Fiona Ma of San Francisco. It basicly forgives illegals or anyone without a drivers license not to have their car impounded after trafic violations. This bill has passed the assembly and when the liberial dumb asses in the state Senate pass it can't wait to see what happens. I guess if I get caught doing a burn out in front of the police station there will be no consequences for my actions. All I have to do is tell the officer I have no license and get one of the kids to pickup my car. My take is without a license you can't get a ticket. Will we need a DMV?? Do we need insurance??? I ask this question. Why the double standard???

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I guess if I get caught doing a burn out in front of the police station there will be no consequences for my actions.
:)Unsure Actually, from personal experience, there were zero consequences, from the police, for me for doing this exact act when I was a kid. They deferred punishment to my father. :|err

Yes, I was a pretty big dumbass as a kid. Nothing illegal really just stupid shit. Well, unless you count pipe bombs :)Unsure:shhh:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)Unsure Actually, from personal experience, there were zero consequences, from the police, for me for doing this exact act when I was a kid. They deferred punishment to my father. :|err

Yes, I was a pretty big dumbass as a kid. Nothing illegal really just stupid shit. Well, unless you count pipe bombs :)Unsure:shhh:
Bet POPS wasn't to thrilled with you then. Back in the day, give me the ticket and don't tell my dad was what I prefered. But if this bill passes no need to get a license to drive a car let alone be safe. No consequences.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts