Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
1835.00:mad: I hate this BS My family that lives in FL and friend just moved to TN look smarter and smarter everyday!

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
no jobs,no $$$$,lots o mexicans,the state is in the shitter and they raise taxs?:Dgood luck,ooooo you still have the beach;)

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Didn't Arnold get elected partially on the platform of reduced vehicle taxes?

Politicians are focktards. Spend less, idiots. More tax will deepen recession. A deepened recession will provide yet less revenue to the state. Shed the pork. Close the border with Mexico and enforce existing immigration law. Problem over.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Didn't Arnold get elected partially on the platform of reduced vehicle taxes?

Politicians are focktards. Spend less, idiots. More tax will deepen recession. A deepened recession will provide yet less revenue to the state. Shed the pork. Close the border with Mexico and enforce existing immigration law. Problem over.
Yes! Cut back spending, cut taxes and loosen regulation on business. Government revenue will increase guaranteed. Keep it up you a-hole politicians.

On that calculator, even if you enter in all zeros, you still get banged for $20 WTF?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Damn!!!! Based on that price tag I'm glad I don't live in California any more!!!! That would be a new fuel injection system or a blower for my boat!!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
$1185 for me. Focking bastards. When will these fockers learn to balance their budgets?

Raising car tags is only going to promote more people to not register their vehicles or register out of state. Seeing more and more vehicles these days with expired tags.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I guess we should be thankful they aren't including a vessel tax too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's already in the works.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts