Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the result of a liberal world gone to the extreme. Where there used to be chain gangs of prisoners performing duties and tasks, we now provide flat screen TVs, weight rooms, sports and entertainment but the students continue to get hosed. Who agrees with these percentages?
541010_339492382765623_246310432083819_901598_537084051_n.jpg
Per Pupil vs. Per Inmate Spending in California

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm gonna write a letter to my precinct commiteeman or a boyscout leader -that oughta get the wheels turning to straighten this mess out. Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention
California has you to thank. Your faithful party-line democrat vote has made California the poster state for liberal results. I'll bet deep down inside, you really like hearing news like this which is the direct result of your types.

How many times have you registered, under how many names? Isn't it a sad existence being a non-entity? At least you have some other liberal trolls who share your lack of public exposure.

·
Registered
364 Posts
California has you to thank. Your faithful party-line democrat vote has made California the poster state for liberal results. I'll bet deep down inside, you really like hearing news like this which is the direct result of your types.

How many times have you registered, under how many names? Isn't it a sad existence being a non-entity? At least you have some other liberal trolls who share your lack of public exposure.
Ok mr 11,000 + posts what a complete waste of time your existence on these forumns is! What has it accomplished? Other than letting everyone know that dementia is setting in Birther

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Ok mr 11,000 + posts what a complete waste of time your existence on these forumns is! What has it accomplished? Other than letting everyone know that dementia is setting in Birther
Why would anyone feel the need to address someone they accuse of having dimentia? Who's the true dumbass in that scenario.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So then, I'll see you at Irvine lake Saturday prior to Father's day? hil:) hil:)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'm gonna write a letter to my precinct commiteeman or a boyscout leader -that oughta get the wheels turning to straighten this mess out. Thanks for bringing it to everyones attention
Duuuh "I completely disagree". :cyberguy::grad:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
$50k a head? They ought to ship them to az. I think it's about 25 here...
And i bet close to 25% of jail pop. is either pot busts or fence jumpers. As for the actual difference in cost compared to education.
Keeping a bad guy off the street is a 24/7 type of deal although i do admit that the state should get something in return for the free room and board. I can see no reason that short time/low risk inmates should not have something to do to keep them busy. Years ago i was sentenced to 10 weekends @ theo lacy cor. fac. over a rather significant speeding ticket:hmmm: and those that were there full time all had off site in custody jobs. Some were even forest service approved for fighting fires. I see no reason low risk inmates should not be doing something to offset the cost of keeping them off the street...Although that does not include charging an inmate a fee for each day they are incarcerated and expecting them to pay when they get out.

As far as the cost of education...that problem begins with anchor babies and their parents who don't pay taxes and still collect collect food stamps for children who may or may not even be in country...along with that big old hole in the tax code that hooks fence jumpers up with a $1k check for each kid for the earned income scam.

Ca. is a "twisted up beyond hope" mess and a perfect example of what happens when the lefty lunatics have to much control for to long. Big business moving out because of over regulation, taxes that have taxes and a lack of any kind of illegal immigration laws, means more people making less money, standard of living goes down makes for a higher crime rate and more people getting locked up.

Been to ca. several times since i left in '85 You couldn't get me to move back for love or money..or both....I would rather move back to Utard rather than live there:happy:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
What does that mean? why would I want to meet you? why would you want to meet me?
Boaters want to meet boaters because they share a passion and have at least one thing in common. I'd have a beer with z and ram at the river any day of the week regardless our views on politics. Why wouldn't you want to meet Doc? 3 reasons I can think of. One, you don't really have a boat, don't really like boating and come on here just to get your rocks off in the prf with profound opinions such as "I completely disagree". Two, you are one of those types that thinks anyone that doesn't think like you politically is somehow wrong because they have a different view on things and are somehow so insecure that you can't even entertain the idea of meeting them, and 3, well we won't go there......

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
What does that mean? why would I want to meet you? why would you want to meet me?
Doc thinks if he has never met you at the boat races then you are a troll and live under a bridge. He also thinks the President is from Kenya, so obviously he isn't much of a thinker and he embraces delusions.hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Boaters want to meet boaters because they share a passion and have at least one thing in common. I'd have a beer with z and ram at the river any day of the week regardless our views on politics. Why wouldn't you want to meet Doc? 3 reasons I can think of. One, you don't really have a boat, don't really like boating and come on here just to get your rocks off in the prf with profound opinions such as "I completely disagree". Two, you are one of those types that thinks anyone that doesn't think like you politically is somehow wrong because they have a different view on things and are somehow so insecure that you can't even entertain the idea of meeting them, and 3, well we won't go there......

Let me make it simple for you
i don't like Doc
i don't want to meet Doc

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

i don't like Doc
i don't want to meet Doc
why don't you like him?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i don't like Doc
i don't want to meet Doc
To show no animosity, I invited u26 to several events where we could meet and shake hands despite our political differences. All of the events were right in So Cal where he lived for convenience. He never showed. I let the troll know where I would be at the Long Beach sprint nationals when we were running the PS-39 and the K-39 so we could meet in person but he never made it - or never showed his 6'10" frame that we saw. I invited them to be my guest to prove we have so much more in common than we disagree over but, for some strange reason, these guys simply never show. Now, I travel hundreds of miles and only ask them to drive a half an hour but it still never produces fruits. I'm not dying to meet damouse but I wouldn't mind shaking his hand and putting a face to a name, so to speak.

It's an opportunity to prove a couple important things as I see it.
* I never post something I wouldn't say to any man's face - I'm not sure they could do that. Oh, I know they say they would but let's get real.
* I am seldom not smiling. I'm not sure the libs here believe that, but meeting me would prove it to be truth immediately.
* Differences seem to melt away when a real passion for boating exists at a boating event.

You see, 'ol Uminchu and I really got into it from time to time until we had the opportunity to meet at a Parker circle race where we were running a Pro Stock boat. Never had an issue after meeting up. I doubt his political beliefs changed, we just garnered a level of respect from that point on.

I'm beginning to believe there is yet another reason why many of the libs never show. They are all the same guy. hil:) hil:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
why don't you like him?
Why do you like him?

Hes full of shit for starters I don't like people who are full of shit.
I have no reason to believe he wouldn't push his religion and politics on anyone who will listen.

Look through his posts- very little boat talk from this guy. Ok?
The floor is yours why do you like doc? Try not to get emotional and tell me about when you met doc.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts