Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe a good call out thread is just what PB needs about now. :D

OK, Mark. Let's get straight to it.

You've been worked over on RDP and you take some flack here on PB too. You don't seem to defend yourself but you don't seem to entirely understand the nature of the push back, either. Perhaps you don't need to.

At this point, you've started sniping at me.

Tell me, when have I attacked you? An example from either forum would be great. I've refrained from saying anything negative about you here or on Dave's site. I've even supported you, a wee bit. This, while a lot of my friends were not being very nice to you. I've always given you credit for being a good man trying to do your best.

... so let's have it. Tell me what's up. Blast me with what's hurting you.

Surely this isn't a shirts versus skins situation? Is it? ... because that would be really disappointing.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
As great as the potential of this thread might be by just reading the title, it unfortunately takes both sides to make a truly epic call out thread. Unfortunately I don't really see him coming in here as he seems to be the type to throw out a jab and then never come back to rebutt the comments made about him. I guess it's hard for him to disprove the truth and reality.

If all goes as planned, I should have some good reading tonight when I get home from the Laker game. Enjoy!

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I don't really see him coming in here as he seems to be the type to throw out a jab and then never come back to rebutt the comments made about him.
Maybe something is bothering him that can be resolved through a direct and open discussion.

lol! :D

·
Banned
5,950 Posts

You've been worked over on RDP and you take some flack here on PB too. You don't seem to defend yourself but you don't seem to entirely understand the nature of the push back, either. Perhaps you don't need to.

Tell me, when have I attacked you? An example from either forum would be great. I've refrained from saying anything negative about you here or on Dave's site. I've even supported you, a wee bit. This, while a lot of my friends were not being very nice to you. I've always given you credit for being a good man trying to do your best.

Tom,I am in the dark on your post? I can't recall quoting you,SNIPING you or anything that could be taken that way.Please refresh my memory as you are the last person on my mind.I hope this clears up your question.:hmmm:

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
As great as the potential of this thread might be by just reading the title, it unfortunately takes both sides to make a truly epic call out thread. Unfortunately I don't really see him coming in here as he seems to be the type to throw out a jab and then never come back to rebutt the comments made about him. I guess it's hard for him to disprove the truth and reality.

If all goes as planned, I should have some good reading tonight when I get home from the Laker game. Enjoy!

I understand your reason for the baseball cap:happy: but Dude have some class and buy one without the plastic adjustable strap,and please wear it as was intended forward,backwards is so 1990.:)bulb

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

Tom,I am in the dark on your post? I can't recall quoting you,SNIPING you or anything that could be taken that way.Please refresh my memory as you are the last person on my mind.I hope this clears up your question.:hmmm:

Well that was a real let down....:))ThumbsDwn:)hammers

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK. That's great. :))THumbsUp

Now, how about some arbitrary drama so we don't let the locals down? :D

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Damn I always miss the good stuff :angry:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
OK. That's great. :))THumbsUp

Now, how about some arbitrary drama so we don't let the locals down? :D
Firstly, aren’t call out threads against forum policy? :cool:

Secondly, it may be easier for JD to comply/parse things out and comply with your request if you list up all of your aliases… :D

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts