Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my new Driver, I just bought this (no I don't get them for free), paid $220 for it, I am willing to sell it for what I paid for it, I will ship it at that price. Callaway FT-5 with a Draw, 9 degree, Stiff shaft. I never used it, not sure why I bought it, thought that I needed another driver I guess. :) PM me if you're interested...

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Will this make me play better?:D

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Phil Mickelson won this weekend using this same driver model, make me an offer that I can't refuse... :)
Boy that worked out well for ya didn't it. :D I really wish I would have felt comfortable with this club. Its a great deal. :(

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
All my clubs are TM. This old 47 year old was out driving SWBSB and Shippingguy 2 weeks ago on some holes BTW.
I would agree. I love Callaway for the irons, but Taylormade Driver and woods all the way.

Which holes were those????:D Just messing you do hit the driver well. The par 3's gave you hell that day.:)sphss Have to play again soon.

Mike

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I would agree. I love Callaway for the irons, but Taylormade Driver and woods all the way.

Which holes were those????:D Just messing you do hit the driver well. The par 3's gave you hell that day.:)sphss Have to play again soon.

Mike
If memory serves me. It was holes 3,4,6,12,16 and 18.:)devil :D Lets play soon, but afternoon so I don't have to take a vacation. Maybe when you do your L.A. run on Thurs.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Selling my new Driver, I just bought this (no I don't get them for free), paid $220 for it, I am willing to sell it for what I paid for it, I will ship it at that price. Callaway FT-5 with a Draw, 9 degree, Stiff shaft. I never used it, not sure why I bought it, thought that I needed another driver I guess. :) PM me if you're interested...
Miniature golf doesn't count. :D

Hell I haven't seen my clubs since the Sara's Way tourney... :)grn
Why did you buy a new driver if you haven't played since Feb. :)hammers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts