Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Callaway X-20 Irons, 3 - 9, P & S. Winn Grips, + 1/2", Rifle 6.5 Shafts. I've used these irons twice. They will be refurbished (not that they need it) before they are sent out. Selling for my cost $330, I can ship but buyer pays shipping costs. PM me if you need any other details... :)

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Yes, shafts are 1/2" longer then standard. When done by the manufacturer, the head weight is changed to compensate for the longer shaft.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Yes, shafts are 1/2" longer then standard. When done by the manufacturer, the head weight is changed to compensate for the longer shaft.
thats not enought length to actually make a difference is it?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Ya cause everyone knows that a good set of clubs will make you play better. :D:D
Hey...im good, I just have an old ass 12 year old set of spalding clubs though....:D I like top quality shit!!!:p I can always say I sprained my thumb and I cant play...at least I will look good holding them hehe :)sphss

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
not trying to be a smartass here, but with your back in the shape that it's in can you even swing a club right now?

BTW, SOLD... :D :D Shipping them to Texas by Friday (I Hope)... :D
As long as I have them by next thursday were all good. :)devil

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Ya cause everyone knows that a good set of clubs will make you play better. :D:D
I went from an old hand me down set to the Callaway Fusions and instantly dropped five shots off my game.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
not trying to be a smartass here, but with your back in the shape that it's in can you even swing a club right now?

BTW, SOLD... :D :D Shipping them to Texas by Friday (I Hope)... :D
Haven't played in three years now, after playing three times a week for many, many years (remember, I'm old).

Plan on getting drunk soon (feel no pain) and going to the driving range and hitting a few. I'm sick of everything I've had to give up with my back problems and have decided to just go for it. Hell, it hurts every day anyway, who cares.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Haven't played in three years now, after playing three times a week for many, many years (remember, I'm old).

Plan on getting drunk soon (feel no pain) and going to the driving range and hitting a few. I'm sick of everything I've had to give up with my back problems and have decided to just go for it. Hell, it hurts every day anyway, who cares.
attta boy...fock the bullshit...down a few bruskis and a couple vicodin..you will be on a good game! :D:)devil

1 - 20 of 35 Posts