Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Wendi. Congrats on the new job!

I sent you an email with my broker package.

Thanks,

Corey

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Wendi~ Can I call you tomorrow to talk to you about this? I just got home from the Parker pre-run and I'm beat!

Thanks!

DAN

·
Registered
255 Posts
Since this thread is for calling out realtors, I would like to issue my own personal call:
Thanks for totally screwing up the economy for everyone, ya greedy bastids.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats Wendi!

Can you ask for some time off for a river trip? :D
No river trips this year for me. I'm working 50 hour work weeks and won't be enough to go out for 2 meesley days. Our court date is 3/2 and Tom and Michelle will be there.

G

·
No river trips this year for me. I'm working 50 hour work weeks and won't be enough to go out for 2 meesley days. Our court date is 3/2 and Tom and Michelle will be there.
ouch. gotta do what ya gotta do, i can appreciate that. 3/2 wow, thats a ways off. i just don't see it going in their favor at all, bastards anyway.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Since this thread is for calling out realtors, I would like to issue my own personal call:
Thanks for totally screwing up the economy for everyone, ya greedy bastids.
Ya us terrible realtors had guns to the buyer or sellers head forcing them to sign on the dotted line right? :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

·
Monrovia in the House
411 Posts
Most of the REO homes are gonna be thrashed but we will definitely find you something.

Be patient young grass hoppa! :D

Yes that is true some of these customers were so upset that they went into Foreclosure that they trash the entire house. These people should be prosecuted to the fullest. One of our properties is vacated however they left the dog in the house to trash the inside. Tomorrow we are sending out the Humane Society to get the dog. It's amazing what people do I have only been there a few days and I can tell stories all day long.

Thanks for everyone who responded if you don't here from me right away I assure you will at some point. We plan to purchase 20,000 more properties this year. So we are going to be extremely busy.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Yes that is true some of these customers were so upset that they went into Foreclosure that they trash the entire house. These people should be prosecuted to the fullest. One of our properties is vacated however they left the dog in the house to trash the inside. Tomorrow we are sending out the Humane Society to get the dog. It's amazing what people do I have only been there a few days and I can tell stories all day long.

Thanks for everyone who responded if you don't here from me right away I assure you will at some point. We plan to purchase 20,000 more properties this year. So we are going to be extremely busy.
Its crappy...

Was in Laguna Niguel during the summer, somebody thought it would be nice to spill Tuna fish juice all over the carpet as their going away gift. Needles to say when mw and my client walked into that 80+ degree house, we were ready to hurl.

I have many more stories...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts