Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to get a straight answer out of you today but that was like getting a paint job from RCL that has no runs....Not gonna happen.

With that said I have a few jet boat customers and they keep asking when the jet boat regatta is going to happen at Irvine. They know I know Dave so I called him and he said you were in charge and it was up to you on the dates. Guru said the same thing. So cough it up Chief :D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Tried to get a straight answer out of you today but that was like getting a paint job from RCL that has no runs....Not gonna happen.

With that said I have a few jet boat customers and they keep asking when the jet boat regatta is going to happen at Irvine. They know I know Dave so I called him and he said you were in charge and it was up to you on the dates. Guru said the same thing. So cough it up Chief :D
Billy, I got the same ass bangers up here in Idaho tryin to figure out the Irvine deal...somebody come up with the answers please...I'm tired of the phone interuptions...+

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Jim,

I've had eople burning up my phone wondering when the Irvine Jetboat Regatta is gonna go off!!! Please make some kind of an announcement!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Hey Jim- When is the Irvine Event ? :D

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Billy, I got the same ass bangers up here in Idaho tryin to
Oh never mind... Maxi can take this one. ^

And Jim please advise on when the outboard regatta will be. I've probably had 50-60 calls.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Oh never mind... Maxi can take this one. ^

And Jim please advise on when the outboard regatta will be. I've probably had 50-60 calls.

Thanks
Come on Mike...you know they already have their own, its called the BBSP.
Why do they need two...one is boring enough!:D

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Billy B. You paint Jet Boats??? Christ I didn’t know you could spell “Jet Boat”. OK Now the same thing I told you on the phone yesterday (Repeat) DAVE has control and only Dave can give dates for all events. I don’t know what special events he has scheduled at this time.

Dave is the only one that can give a C.U.P. for events. Until he gives me a date the Jet Boat Regatta is on hold.

I don’t have control of the lake, that’s Dave’s area.

Tony will you explain this to Billy! For some reason the paint fumes are blocking this ability to understand that Dave is in control of the Irvine Lake.

I will be happy when he gives the Jet Boats guys a regatta date.

GOD BLESS BILLY B.

JW

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Jim,

I was able to come up with a few dates for your jet boat regatta. September 12, 13, or pretty much any weekend of October. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to help you with this event as I will be out of the country at that time.

Dave N

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Jim,

I was able to come up with a few dates for your jet boat regatta. September 12, 13, or pretty much any weekend of October. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to help you with this event as I will be out of the country at that time.

Dave N
Thank you for your time Dave! This puts it back in your court Jim!:)hand

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Dave WOW from September 12-13 till the end of Oct. you will be out of the country!!!! What country are you going to for almost 2 month???? Well if your not going to help and I have to do everything than Carrie & I are going to split all the $$$$.

Without you I don’t have to pay that big lake rental fee and that huge staff fee.

You did tell me that it was going to be an invitational only event, so how many boat do we get to invite????

Please explain how the invitational only work LAKE BOSS???? :)grn

JW

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Dave WOW from September 12-13 till the end of Oct. you will be out of the country!!!! What country are you going to for almost 2 month???? Well if your not going to help and I have to do everything than Carrie & I are going to split all the $$$$.

Without you I don’t have to pay that big lake rental fee and that huge staff fee.

You did tell me that it was going to be an invitational only event, so how many boat do we get to invite????

Please explain how the invitational only work LAKE BOSS???? :)grn

JW
Shouldn't this be in the just jets section:)bulb

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I am taking a boat to China and looking for a cheaper source for v-drive parts. I agreed Jim that this should be moved to the jet boat section.

Dave N.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Invite list

Jim if Dave is going to China during those months I'm sure Mike D and myself would be more than happy to help you with the invite list.

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
BAD REACTION Please ask Billy B. if he wants it moved and move it. I only try to answer what is ask!!!!!

JW

1 - 20 of 72 Posts