Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oh now its from a dead stop!Ok I see how it is.You got to see me run on Friday,you did not come out,SCARED??When I give you beer you say a rolling start,WTF GREG!:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
you two window lickers knock it off, or I'll take you both out

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh now its from a dead stop!Ok I see how it is.You got to see me run on Friday,you did not come out,SCARED??When I give you beer you say a rolling start,WTF GREG!:D
:D I figured you would like that, the only chance I would have is from a dead stop:)devil I cant afford to fuel up your boat , that thing guzzles gas:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
tom did you hear that were staying with greg for free at caste rock! I'll feel bad now when i beat him like a rented mule in front of wheeler's and im staying and eating on his dime:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
WOW you too!.Man thats nice he is doing that for some folks that there boats will bust a can of whoop ass on his ANCHOR:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
found a problem with the cav plates mite have the bow steer problem figured out so we'll see what it does with the nose up alittle:D, bye,:)hand, bye greg

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tom did you hear that were staying with greg for free at caste rock! I'll feel bad now when i beat him like a rented mule in front of wheeler's and im staying and eating on his dime:D
Your welcome to stay, but no way could I afford to feed you :)hand That would cost me more than fuel for my boat:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Your welcome to stay, but no way could I afford to feed you :)hand That would cost me more than fuel for my boat:D
you gonna come down for the rdp shin dig at the end of this month so tom can hand you your @$$ with his little 427,6-71, 2 psi motor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts