Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
yes it would work. Cruiser a Jet or what? That could make a difference. Would not use it in a I/O.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, yes its a jet with hardin logs. Just freshening up the ol cruiser this winter as shes getting tired and been neglected since all my money been going to the drag boat.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Logs are more forgiving about overlap than riser type manifolds?
I was concerned with idle quality. I/O's don't like to be put into gear at 1100 rpm. And the cam is at the max on its size. My opinion of course. Just keep the water out of it till 2500-3000 rpm. Now beat away.:punch:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I was concerned with idle quality. I/O's don't like to be put into gear at 1100 rpm. And the cam is at the max on its size. My opinion of course. Just keep the water out of it till 2500-3000 rpm. Now beat away.:punch:
Logs aren't like wet Bassetts. You never shut the water off to them.
If the outlets are below the water line, or he is running snails, that cam could be problematic.
Over the transoms with the entering the over the transom pipes towards the end, it would probably be ok.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The outlets are under water. I appreciate the input guys. I think I will go back to plan a which is a much smaller flat tappet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts