Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Thank you so much. Can't wait for the next installment.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That was a very cool video. Hoe to make it up to CFW one of these days looks like some very nice and fast boats.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Thanks. Can you explain Casey's reference? I don't know the backstory.
Rattle Can Lou is a guy on the boards here named Mike. Last Christmas season 2006 I believe Dave Sammons and/or Billy B were to deliver the K boat to Tony Scarlata and Craig. Instead of delivering it a few guys got together first and decided to do a photo shoot of the boat featuring Mike (Rattle Can Lou) doing a spread on top of it in a j-string and Santa hat. The pictures are hilarious Bilge Idiot and Rexone have taking them to new levels with their photochopping abilities. I'm sure they can post a few of them to show you.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the explanation.

Speaking of Dave Sammons, can somebody let him and his brother Rolf know about the CFW video?

·
Just Here
815 Posts
Rcl

Rattle Can Lou is a guy on the boards here named Mike. Last Christmas season 2006 I believe Dave Sammons and/or Billy B were to deliver the K boat to Tony Scarlata and Craig. Instead of delivering it a few guys got together first and decided to do a photo shoot of the boat featuring Mike (Rattle Can Lou) doing a spread on top of it in a j-string and Santa hat. The pictures are hilarious Bilge Idiot and Rexone have taking them to new levels with their photochopping abilities. I'm sure they can post a few of them to show you.
Thanx PC.I couldn't have explained better myself.
Brett,thanx again for coming all the way up here!Hope to see everybody Fathers Day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts