Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Me and Alivin are launching at B&W around 10:30 and headed to garlic bros 1st. We should prolly be there around 11-11:30 hope to see you guys there. Anyone else going out????
Were (Nice Pair, Waffleman and us) are leaving Whorewood's about 10. Sit in the channel and have a soda the head to Windmill cove then Garlic's for lunch. Lets meet up in the Stockton deep water channel.:)bulb

·
Registered
562 Posts
Were (Nice Pair, Waffleman and us) are leaving Whorewood's about 10. Sit in the channel and have a soda the head to Windmill cove then Garlic's for lunch. Lets meet up in the Stockton deep water channel.:)bulb
We'll either be in the channel in front of windmill or at windmill about 11:00 see you guys there!!!:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Kevin...any racing before Red Bluff? The only thing we will have going is testing a bunch of combinations at CFW on May 3 or 4. (I can't use the same combo as last year b/c I was into the rev limiter too much.) Now is the time for home projects to keep momma happy. Take care.
Mike

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hey Kevin...any racing before Red Bluff? The only thing we will have going is testing a bunch of combinations at CFW on May 3 or 4. (I can't use the same combo as last year b/c I was into the rev limiter too much.) Now is the time for home projects to keep momma happy. Take care.
Mike
Stacie and i will make the IHBA opener in Pheonix
Gotta make BP work for it:D
pretty sure i will come up for the 3rd or 4th
see you then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts