Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it worth a 7 hour tow for the fathers day outing? anyone from so cal going? maybe we could meet up and haul up together.

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Hell Yes

is it worth a 7 hour tow for the fathers day outing? anyone from so cal going? maybe we could meet up and haul up together.
Come up before the weekend as in wednesday and have the cove to your self.:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
271 Posts
The lake it self is abit of a dive. V drive cove is a good place to run but like Sanger Rich said come durring the week. On the weekend you get Yahoos running up the good water. In my expeiance the people that come to run there performance boats are top notch good people. They will help any way they can. It will be like a boat show for performance boats on fathers day week.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Yes it's worth it!!! It's about a 9 hour tow for me and I do it all the time, Fathers Day, New Years, weekends and special events. Deffinatly go durring the week if you want the good water. The "weekenders" tend to mess stuff up from Friday to Sunday.
Where you towing from?

·
Registered
498 Posts
CFW on Fathers day depends on the NJBA & IHBA schedule too. I have seen it packed, but when there are races the crowd splits on Thurs and Fri. Sat night they get a band to play in the camp grounds. It's a fun time.

This is what happens on Sat afternoon. As you can see the jet boats take over the water. Just before sun-down a few flats and hydros will move out onto the water. Generally a crowd will gather and the jets will move off to let the real boats run.;) This pic is three or four years ago. You can see how close the boats are lined up on the shore. It's like this down 60% of the cove shoreline.

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
CFW on Fathers day depends on the NJBA & IHBA schedule too. I have seen it packed, but when there are races the crowd splits on Thurs and Fri. Sat night they get a band to play in the camp grounds. It's a fun time.

This is what happens on Sat afternoon. As you can see the jet boats take over the water. Just before sun-down a few flats and hydros will move out onto the water. Generally a crowd will gather and the jets will move off to let the real boats run.;) This pic is three or four years ago. You can see how close the boats are lined up on the shore. It's like this down 60% of the cove shoreline.

Hey that boat looks like yours!! You sold it huh? Jeff says you had that boat haulin arse:D Oh and just a side note on the Real Boat comment, too bad ya dont have it anymore, cuz I would trailer that PROP in a short heart beat!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey that boat looks like yours!! You sold it huh? Jeff says you had that boat haulin arse:D Oh and just a side note on the Real Boat comment, too bad ya dont have it anymore, cuz I would trailer that PROP in a short heart beat!!!
:)hand Yea I've heard that more than once. ;) :)sphss Well I guess we'll never know. :D

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts

whoa, settle down Rambo:D:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Southern CA Peoples

We dont really need those socal people up here at our lakes anyway. Tell Bill B that he is more welcome at that Irvine deal anyways. All it takes is one of those SOCAL people with more money than brains to screw it up for all of us hardworking blue collar peoples up here in the North.

LL

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Hey Lot Lizard

Hope to meet you up in Red Bluff #2 . . . . . . If we have not met already . . . . . . :D

Thanks for your input but I'm sorry to disagree, there are MANY good people from SoCal, also east like Nevada and Idaho, as well as up north in Oregon and Washington. As far as I am concerned, they are welcome at CFW, especially since they have way more invested than you or I to get there . . . . so uh . . . shouldn't we be building bridges, not walls . . . eh?

I am sure they would do the same for even LL . . . . . or even worse . . . TC . . . . . right?:)bulb

LSR:D

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
Hope to meet you up in Red Bluff #2 . . . . . . If we have not met already . . . . . . :D

Thanks for your input but I'm sorry to disagree, there are MANY good people from SoCal, also east like Nevada and Idaho, as well as up north in Oregon and Washington. As far as I am concerned, they are welcome at CFW, especially since they have way more invested than you or I to get there . . . . so uh . . . shouldn't we be building bridges, not walls . . . eh?

I am sure they would do the same for even LL . . . . . or even worse . . . TC . . . . . right?:)bulb

LSR:D
Nice !

·
Registered
358 Posts

you ass clowns in the 90mph hydros "The real boats" come on don't get me started on how many of you fools actualy put in were all there to have a good time prop or jet and there are more than a few jets that would put a wopen on your deal

1 - 20 of 60 Posts