Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Delta Breeze Owner
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have new years plans at Camp Far West? or anywhere else.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
I can't wait for a swipe at a few Car Boats...

:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil
and they will be there ...EVEN IF IT IS SNOWING. Or if they are out of control ...:p

They are like that....:)

Pics...War Canoe in background with Wild Bill in his F-1 STV last year New Years Day ... turned out to be a perfect day...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
unless we get some water I don't see this thing going off this year. I fished there this morning and there is no launch from the north side, The water is a long way from the ramp and the lake is a 5mph right now. I have been around this lake for many year and have never seen anything like this. I know they drop the lake an additional 40 feet to do pump repairs at the bottom of the dam. The lake isn't but 100 yards wide and there isn't a along enough straight to get a good pass. LETS HOPE FOR RAIN!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Hopefully it will rain....

if not, the Oroville Afterbay offers a Kilo course and 3 miles of perfect water.....(but it isn't CFW)...;)

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Well just bring the rc stuff out. Trucks cars boats whatever. Bring food drink Whats the differance. Its a tradition now..

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
It is a tradition to run your junk
park & blab dont get it:p

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
and they will be there ...EVEN IF IT IS SNOWING. Or if they are out of control ...:p

They are like that....:)

Pics...War Canoe in background with Wild Bill in his F-1 STV last year New Years Day ... turned out to be a perfect day...:)
Hey WC lookin forward to meeting you New Years:)devil

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
It is a tradition to run your junk
park & blab dont get it:p
If my junk wasnt blowd up I wanted to bring it this year. Last year I had sholder surgery and almost missed it. Ill be there with my rc truck.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Man, I haven't been to CFW since 1996...I take it is a big party at new years? Bummer to hear about all the lakes in Norcal being down to nothing now; I grew up on Folsom Lake and I hear it's nothing but a dirt parking lot now. Hope you guys have fun on 12/31!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man, I haven't been to CFW since 1996...I take it is a big party at new years? Bummer to hear about all the lakes in Norcal being down to nothing now; I grew up on Folsom Lake and I hear it's nothing but a dirt parking lot now. Hope you guys have fun on 12/31!
what really sucks about this.I was on cachuma over thanksgiving and it was full of our water!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
ya i might come new years day but its to cold to run my boat and for all who know me look out i got a new ride and its smokin i bought a hydro and it moves no jokes im putting the last min touches on the motor for fathers day but i dont know if im going to make it :)Pound

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I've been looking forward to this since buying my Hydro also. I guess it ain't happening?

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Do not underestimate the CFW Crew....

I've been looking forward to this since buying my Hydro also. I guess it ain't happening?
They will be there...trust me...they are there every year. Last year was a perfect day....

It is raining there right now....I predict it will happen. :D

·
InsaneInjun
592 Posts
"canoe"

They will be there...trust me...they are there every year. Last year was a perfect day....

It is raining there right now....I predict it will happen. :D
i posted a picture in the v-drive section and it was raining on sunday when i was there,suppose to rain alot between now and then,short of a down pour we're there every year.check far west level !:)devil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts