Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts

Extra People per Day
$2.00​

All rates are based on 2 adults per site. Maximum 6 persons
Monthly rates do not include electrical charges, they are billed separately.
Check out time is 1 PM for all sites. Late check out for RV Rental Units 25% of nightly Rate.
Please reregister before 10 AM (Depending on sites available)
Full Refund with 7 plus days cancellation notice.
No Refunds On Early Departures. No holiday refunds.
Holiday weekends are subject to additional +25% on nightly rates.​

Seems kind of strange they would change for extra people. Who goes to the river with just 2 people.​

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's $2.00 ?

What are hotel rooms based on?

Extra People per Day
$2.00​

All rates are based on 2 adults per site. Maximum 6 persons
Monthly rates do not include electrical charges, they are billed separately.
Check out time is 1 PM for all sites. Late check out for RV Rental Units 25% of nightly Rate.
Please reregister before 10 AM (Depending on sites available)
Full Refund with 7 plus days cancellation notice.
No Refunds On Early Departures. No holiday refunds.
Holiday weekends are subject to additional +25% on nightly rates.​

Seems kind of strange they would change for extra people. Who goes to the river with just 2 people.​

·
Registered
407 Posts
Most RV parks don't include electric for monthlies, especially in the summer. If so, I'd run my a/c @ 70 24/7.

Nice park!!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I guess it's alright if you like staying in the middle of an industrial area without any trees.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Just park at WalMart, buy 500 feet of extension cord, and plug it into their wall. :D
Because unlike most WalMarts, there is no camping in Havasu's WalMart parking lot. ;)

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
I stayed there over memmorial. The owner, his wife, and boys are all very nice. The pool is nice and brand new. The park is in great condition, and it backed up to our storage unit so I loved it. Not much security though, its pretty much wide open to anyone that wants to come into the park. They also have free cable, which kicks major ass because I can watch normal programs instead of hauling our DVR out everytime.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
Because unlike most WalMarts, there is no camping in Havasu's WalMart parking lot. ;)

I dont know about the new one, but at the old one you were alowed to stay there for one night. We had done it several times if we were getting in late and didnt want to pay for a campspot just to arrive at 2am. When I asked the manager, he said it was fine as long as it wasnt an extended period.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
The rates are about right, for a hot spot like that. I pay 400 with electric, and have it in an RV Park in the mountains. I can park my boat, crew cab and small car at my site. They have bigger ones that are up to $500.00 plus electric, and they are HUGE, twice the size of mine. But, I'm up in the pine trees and small trout lakes. That stuff in Havi and Parker looks llike a walfart to me as well. It would be ok for a week or weekend in the cooler months, but hell no for the summer. You would need 2 AC units to keep a 30' rv cool throughout the day, and your screwed in a sweathauler. Ooop's I miss spelled that, toy hauler.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts