Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
it would look like this.....

went for a ride in this boat last weekend.Powered by a ford now.She seemed a little squirly on hard acceleration and hard deacceleration.Boat road nice and turned sharp.With a little work this thang should run hard.Walsh motorsports knows who set this tub up.Talk to him Walsh Motor sports is his screen name.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Mouzer. That does looks great. I'm very familiar with the ride and handling of an outboard 20.5' Eliminator mod-v tunnel and I/O 20' Schiada. Any idea how this type of tunnel would ride and handle?

·
My Peace
670 Posts
This is the one I was thinking of: http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=39804&highlight=cambell+tunnel

On another note, I want this boat but right now boat buying is not in the cards. Why does the boat market have to be so good (for buyers) at the same time as my wedding? At least we're flying out on Monday and in two weeks I'll be allowed to save for something besides the wedding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.