Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one can tell me what shoe I need to order for my boat. Here is a pic of my intake.hil:)

Attachments

·
"Need For Speed"
1,210 Posts
Just wondering if any one can tell me what shoe I need to order for my boat. Here is a pic of my intake.hil:)
Well, quite frankly it looks like a little bit of everything has been bolted onto the back of that thing. What would be best is if you could tow her down to one of your local jet boat shops and let them look to see the condition of the mounting holes and see if they can fit you with a proper shoe and plate arrangment.

Gear

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In case you did not see it in the first post here's a couple more! hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
It will depend on what kind of HP you have and what you are planning on doing with the boat! Lake,River,Race,etc. That light weight hull would probley like a backcut or a flat shoe if you have the power for the flat! Tapered shoes work well on just about any TX!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was just a joke! The intake is coming out , MPD is making a loader and there is a new intake in shoe already in the works. It was more of " Look what some idiot did to this intake " .

·
"Need For Speed"
1,210 Posts
It was just a joke! The intake is coming out , MPD is making a loader and there is a new intake in shoe already in the works. It was more of " Look what some idiot did to this intake " .
You know, I was hoping you might consider that option. Good move. Jack will take good care of you. I have a stock dominator intake and was just about to consider offering it to you.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much do you want for the intake? The one I got is a berkley and I would rather stick to the dominator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts