Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm . . . . .

That hydro keeps popping up for sale by different owners, first on ebay last year, then a couple times this year, now CL . . . . . . . must be a reason why it keeps changing hands . . . . . . :confused:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That hydro keeps popping up for sale by different owners, first on ebay last year, then a couple times this year, now CL . . . . . . . must be a reason why it keeps changing hands . . . . . . :confused:

I hope nothing too bad. As long as the hull is in good shape, the rigging can be cleaned, or rebuilt, I can handle it. I just did a search for info on hydro's, and didn't see anything like this.
it does look kind like a Sanger, just cockpit moved forward, and redone.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
looks like a capsule boat that was put back to lake use:)sphss

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i was told when i called (sanger) it was 1500 as is no motor they cut the deck away and moved the seat and steering way up so the driver is way far forward...they glassed and midified the back and put a slant in it..shrunk the cockpit area..thats the info i got from one of the owners month or so back...looks like a try a custom job to me,but for 1500 i woulda probably picked it up..i was told it was a sale pending.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
looks like a capsule boat that was put back to lake use:)sphss
kinda what i thought....till i talked to the person that was there lookin at it.;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
you want to know what kind of boat that is?

I'll tell you. That boat is what's called a pass-a-long. That's right, you need to just pass on by that one. If you are going to get your first v drive try to get something decent. If not you'll be just one more guy posting there that v drives suck and you never should have sold your jetboat.

There are some nice boats out there and some nice deals. No need to buy something that's been cut up like a bad abortion.

Ok, flame on but that's how I see it. :D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
you want to know what kind of boat that is?

I'll tell you. That boat is what's called a pass-a-long. That's right, you need to just pass on by that one. If you are going to get your first v drive try to get something decent. If not you'll be just one more guy posting there that v drives suck and you never should have sold your jetboat.

There are some nice boats out there and some nice deals. No need to buy something that's been cut up like a bad abortion.

Ok, flame on but that's how I see it. :D
I think you are right on the money on this one . . . . when it was on ebay, there was a closer pic of the back of it and it looked like it was coming apart . . . . still there might be 1500 in parts there . . . . or not:)sphss.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pass-o-long sounds like one I don't want sitting in my drive way. I really appreciate all of the feed back. I guess it isn't wirth it. I will look for a better boat. Thank you!:)devil

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts