Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· BOOMER SOONER
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man i have been trying to find a 1350 drive line for a bbc flexplate to a berk pump and its mission impossible ... does anyone know where i might be able to locate one for a good price??? thanks its all i need to get on the water befor its to late to

· Registered
829 Posts
man i have been trying to find a 1350 drive line for a bbc flexplate to a berk pump and its mission impossible ... does anyone know where i might be able to locate one for a good price??? thanks its all i need to get on the water befor its to late to

Tom @ Jet Boat Performance
805-466-4719

Standard PTO available in 1310 or 1350 and Flywheel or Flexplate http://jetboatperformance.com/

· Premium Member
930 Posts
If you are looking for a 1350 driveline that bolts straight to a BBC crank, forget it. You need a 1350 driveline and the correct PTO to connect it to crank.

Have you tried Tognotti's?

Rex Marine in SoCal and CP Performance in Rohnert Park(Santa Rosa area) should have everything you need.

Try your local hot rod shop. Vic Hubbards has them in stock for like 45.00 bran new.
For the whole driveline or just a u-joint? Or, perhaps just the PTO?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.