Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it legal? If not , then how could anyone even think that Michael Jackson could be buried at his NeverLand Ranch? I just read a statement saying that he was not going to be buried at the mortuary that they just had the services at and don't know where he will be.

· Registered
392 Posts
Is it legal? If not , then how could anyone even think that Michael Jackson could be buried at his NeverLand Ranch? I just read a statement saying that he was not going to be buried at the mortuary that they just had the services at and don't know where he will be.

No, its not legal for someone to be buried on private land like a backyard. In Orange County, its not even legal to bury a pet here. I think they are going to do their best to keep it a secret to avoid the zoo that will for sure happen. But how can you hide that guys body...?

G

·
In CA it's not legal.

· Registered
392 Posts
It's also against a Health and Safety code...however,...if he's cremated who knows the fate of those ashes.
According to the News, and we know how accurate they can be, you can bury someone's ashes on private land...just not a corpse...

If I were the owner of the Neverland Ranch, I would lobby to have him buried there... Can you imagine the cash flow from all the psycho MJ fans that travel from around the globe just to see where he is buried????

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the News, and we know how accurate they can be, you can bury someone's ashes on private land...just not a corpse...

If I were the owner of the Neverland Ranch, I would lobby to have him buried there... Can you imagine the cash flow from all the psycho MJ fans that travel from around the globe just to see where he is buried????

He doesn't own NeverLand Ranch anymore?

· Registered
392 Posts
I've read 50% of Neverland is Jackson's, 50% to investors.

CC

I got the following from Wiki. Wikipedia is not 100% accurate due to the ability of anyone to edit the info. But I would say this is pretty accurate from what I have read about the property:

Foreclosure proceedings commenced against Neverland Ranch on October 22, 2007.[8][9] However, a spokeswoman for Jackson said that the loan was merely being refinanced.[10]

On February 25, 2008, Jackson received word from Financial Title Company, the trustee, that unless he paid off $24,525,906.61 by March 19, a public auction would go forward of the land, buildings, and other items such as the rides, trains, and art.[11][12] On March 13, 2008, Jackson's lawyer L. Londell McMillan announced that a private agreement had been reached with the private investment group, Fortress Investment, to save Jackson's ownership of the ranch.[13] Before the agreement, Jackson owed three months' arrears on the property.[13] McMillan did not reveal the details of the deal.

On May 12, 2008, a foreclosure auction for the ranch was canceled after an investment company, Colony Capital LLC, purchased the loan, which was in default.[14] In a press release, Jackson stated, "I am pleased with recent developments involving Neverland Ranch and I am in discussions with Colony and Tom Barrack with regard to the Ranch and other matters that would allow me to focus on the future."[15][16]

On November 10, 2008, Jackson transferred the title to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, LLC, and neighbors reported immediate activity on the property, including removal of the amusement rides, being trucked along the highway.[1] Jackson still owned an unknown stake in the property, since Sycamore Valley Ranch was a joint venture between Jackson (represented by McMillan) and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC (an investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack].[17][18][19][20] The Santa Barbara County Assessor's Office stated Jackson sold an unknown proportion of his property rights for $35 million.[21][22]

· I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
The Jacko whackos would be digging up bits and selling them to the highest bidder if they found out where the body was....

· Registered
363 Posts
They would have no problem getting the proper permits to bury him at never land, it's not within any city limits.

· Registered
3,281 Posts
The Jacko whackos would be digging up bits and selling them to the highest bidder if they found out where the body was....
without a doubt.

Question: Where is Elvis Presley Buried?

Answer: Elvis was originally buried in Forest Hill Cemetery in Memphis but after someone attempted to steal his remains, his body was moved to the Meditation Garden at Graceland. [/QUOTE]

· Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,812 Posts
without a doubt.

Question: Where is Elvis Presley Buried?

Answer: Elvis was originally buried in Forest Hill Cemetery in Memphis but after someone attempted to steal his remains, his body was moved to the Meditation Garden at Graceland.
[/QUOTE]

Elvis is alive.

I saw him at an In and Out in Phoenix last week.

· mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
when i was a kid and me and my dad built the house i now own and live in , we had to break up a big footing that used to hold up a large plantation house. out back the carrage and servant quarters are still intack.anyways:D, we were busting up the ole foundation and was dug up what looked like a headstone that had been broken up pretty bad. not sure if there's a casket somewhere here or not, try not to think bout it:)sphss:D used to have nitemares as a kid thinking about my room being over a grave or something.

· Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,482 Posts
It's legal to bury ashes. I heard on the news that his body is in a state where it can be preserved for up to one year. The casket in today's service at Staples Center was probably empty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.