Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Flatties.......What else?
1,009 Posts
Can we run or jet boats on lake Almanor ???
Has any one been up there???
Thanks Wilesya
Make sure you run mufflers if you have OT exhaust. My family has used that lake for over 30 years. The only trouble we have had is noise and storms. I've seen the lake go from perfect ski or go fast water to a 4' ocean in a matter of minutes. Be careful and have fun.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Make sure you run mufflers if you have OT exhaust. My family has used that lake for over 30 years. The only trouble we have had is noise and storms. I've seen the lake go from perfect ski or go fast water to a 4' ocean in a matter of minutes. Be careful and have fun.
2X that. The lake turns faster than Lake Tahoe and the swells are as big too.

·
Registered
376 Posts
3X, Went out in the morning, by 12 noon white caps. I was in a 21' Spectra Vdrive and it was a bitch getting back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply's. I understand the lake and its conditions I have been on it several times and yes it can get really nasty quick. I have not been out on it with my Jet boat with OT Exhaust so i was not sure if I could. I have no mufflers for it wither so I suppose I will go to Shasta while there is still water. Thanks again all,
Wilseya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts