Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife asked me yesterday if it was possible to boat to Napa? I DO realize we would have to have a boat that runs first! I did not know if its possible or not. We enjoy trying new trips. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I looked into it a long time ago and promised Rachel I'd take her. Can I borrow your boat? After you get it going of course. :))THumbsUp
Only if I can fill it up for u, leave a credit card for u to use in Napa, & please b sure to bring it back empty. I need more friends like u!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Yep you sure can not sure if they put a dock close to downtown or not the last time I went fishing up there were still dredging and fixing up that part of the river it's been a few years. Gets a Lil narrow once past the 29/Napa bridge

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I went up there with three other boats back in 2003. It was really cool because there was a public dock that we tied the boats to and went up and got some lunch downtown. However, after the downtown renovations they made a few years ago, the docks were removed and there's nowhere to park the boats now when you get up there. I haven't been back since..........

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I took the ride 2 years ago in the Baker Rampage. There was a tree snag or 2 up near the end but otherwise was a nice trip.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
There's some brand new docks downtown now that I read didn't get much use.

Slow traffic in first year of Napa’s downtown dock
Very Cool! Thanks for posting! Those weren't there just over a year ago when I was last up there doing work. It will now be a destination with the boats. I do work out on Mare Island - it will be cool to take my friends by there on the way up. Napa makes for a nice day trip for lunch..........now that there's docks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts