Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess you can..as long as you use it in the correct sentence.

Some guy suggested
'Obama, after being convicted of treason for usurping the highest office the land, be executed for his crime'.....and posted it on youtube

And the SS came and paid him visit, asked him a bunch of questions that he polity answered...They even asked if they could search his house and he said no. And then they got in their car a drove away... Video: ‘Birther’ gets visit from Secret Service

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Oath??

Isn't part of the oath of office "To execute the office of President bla bla bla." Maybe obama took those words too literally....

I still say he throws like a girl and his basketball skills suck....
Ray

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I guess you can..as long as you use it in the correct sentence.

Some guy suggested
'Obama, after being convicted of treason for usurping the highest office the land, be executed for his crime'.....and posted it on youtube

And the SS came and paid him visit, asked him a bunch of questions that he polity answered...They even asked if they could search his house and he said no. And then they got in their car a drove away... Video: ‘Birther’ gets visit from Secret Service

:no: Just another one of the, as Karl Rove calls them, "Nutty Right"

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW...'Birther' is o longer politically correct.
It has been replaced with
'Eligibility Activist" Got a nice ring to it doesn't it.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
with a shitload more money, than your dumbass has and I owe it all to CAPITOLISM!

You didn't like my description of your kind Z?
Isnt it funny that the one who chose not to risk anything, the one who chose security of a Gov funded career, who had no desire to persue independent success, and no spine to try even if he wanted to, has the audacity to call those who did "losers".

·
Registered
222 Posts
Isnt it funny that the one who chose not to risk anything, the one who chose security of a Gov funded career, who had no desire to persue independent success, and no spine to try even if he wanted to, has the audacity to call those who did "losers".
Several families depend on me for income and benefits. I pay 100% medical/dental for all of them and their dependents. I create jobs, wealth and stability but, I'm a loser.

I'm evil according to shithead. :shhh:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

When unprovoked, one calls me a lazy government POS employee that is an accurate indication Regor is actually himself the POS petty name calling loser. :thumb:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Typical douche bag loser when your little pile of money is your only sense of worth :lmao1:
I've donated over $20,000 this year, to several different charities. Just yesterday, I paid for 30 low income students to play high school football for the upcoming season. We can't take our riches with us, when we face our maker but, I can enrich the lives of others with them. These are the ways I value my self worth Z.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I've donated over $20,000 this year, to several different charities. Just yesterday, I paid for 30 low income students to play high school football for the upcoming season. We can't take our riches with us, when we face our maker but, I can enrich the lives of others with them. These are the ways I value my self worth Z.

Good for you...However if you were really a decent person with real honor you wouldn't be a petty anoymous name caller critizing other's occupations and bragging about how much money you have here.....Like many phonies you appear good on the outside but deep down inside you know you are a loser ? Your problem not mine :no:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Good for you...However if you were really a decent person with real honor you wouldn't be a petty anoymous name caller critizing other's occupations and bragging about how much money you have here.....Like many phonies you appear good on the outside but deep down inside you know you are a loser ? Your problem not mine :no:
But at the end of the day Regor does far more for his country, state, city( supplying jobs, creating a tax base, giving tio charrity, etc) than you will ever do. You earned your money of the backs of the tax payers. And are still on our backs. If your pension evaporated you would expect the tax payers to re compensate you. You probably give shit to charrity. And cry about those who have more than you. So I think on the looser scale you are below Regor.:duh::duh:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
But at the end of the day Regor does far more for his country, state, city( supplying jobs, creating a tax base, giving tio charrity, etc) than you will ever do. You earned your money of the backs of the tax payers. And are still on our backs. If your pension evaporated you would expect the tax payers to re compensate you. You probably give shit to charrity. And cry about those who have more than you. So I think on the looser scale you are below Regor.:duh::duh:

On the loser scale you are below both of us! The fact is that you have been riding on your parents backs since birth! A professional dependent child :duh:
I'd be real proud of that status in life :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
On the loser scale you are below both of us! The fact is that you have been riding on your parents backs since birth! A professional dependent child :duh:
I'd be real proud of that status in life :rolleyes:
Yeah your right . Working 60 to 90 hrs a week is riding someones back. I seem to remember a lazy gov worker saying recently he wouldn't work more than 40 hrs a week because he didn't want a career. Just a job. Nice to know our tax dollars went to such a hard working dedicated person. At least my existence didn't cost the tax payers a dime. YOu probably couldn't run a lemonade stand. Now I know why you are so much like our fraud of Pres.:duh::duh:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
It's really funny how the righty loons somehow think government employees like fire, police, and other civil servants aren't necesary for society to run smoothly and are not as valuable to society as a small business owner. I guess that's probably because the majority of righty loons here in the prf are either small business owners, the dependants of small business owners, or the nutswinger useful idiots of small business owners.

The reality is there is a need for both the civil servant and entepenuer in society, and neither one is more valuable than the other. To deny this is complete lunacy.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
It's really funny how the righty loons somehow think government employees like fire, police, and other civil servants aren't necesary for society to run smoothly and are not as valuable to society as a small business owner. I guess that's probably because the majority of righty loons here in the prf are either small business owners, the dependants of small business owners, or the nutswinger useful idiots of small business owners.

The reality is there is a need for both the civil servant and entepenuer in society, and neither one is more valuable than the other. To deny this is complete lunacy.
I agree.
So why does Z insist we are all loony right wing greedy corporate (insert favorite xxionist/ xxxcrat word here)??

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Since when did working in the family business become a bad thing. I know a more than a few that are incredably depressed because their kids are loser OSW types, with zero skills, zero drive, and not involved in a very good family business, and will probably become government workers in dead end loser jobs and burdens to the tax payers.
And AZ is the loser here. Not to hard to see what is wrong with this country is it?

My former boss is third generation in the business, and his son is the head of the service department and will soon be taking over the company. USC Business grad with a Masters degree, and he is some how a "loser" in the eyes of the two biggest losers on this forum. Go figure!

I think it sour grapes. Losers born to losers and the wheel just keeps on rolling.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 261 Posts