Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Henry from New Orleans I am using 2forcefull posting . I want to know if i can trust him to send me the boat if i wire him the money first that he is selling?

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Hi, my name is Henry from New Orleans I am using 2forcefull posting . I want to know if i can trust him to send me the boat if i wire him the money first that he is selling?
If this isn't a bs post, ask Steve for my number. I've done work for him and he's a stand up guy.

He buys and sell a lot of boats, this is nothing new to him. He's well known and isn't running from a couple of duckets.

I'd trust Steve with anything, he's that type of guy.;)

I really wanted the little white boat myself. If someone had bought my Rhino already, you wouldn't be asking this question.:)bulb

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If this isn't a bs post, ask Steve for my number. I've done work for him and he's a stand up guy.

He buys and sell a lot of boats, this is nothing new to him. He's well known and isn't running from a couple of duckets.

I'd trust Steve with anything, he's that type of guy.;)

I really wanted the little white boat myself. If someone had bought my Rhino already, you wouldn't be asking this question.:)bulb
i am buying the trick boat from steve he is in havasu. he lives in las vegas. i have to wire him the money to pay for the boat in his account. i am uneasy about this because i live in new orleans. so, i have steves password to look at some pictures of the boat i would like to get any feed back good, bad, or ugly.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
i am buying the trick boat from steve he is in havasu. he lives in las vegas. i have to wire him the money to pay for the boat in his account. i am uneasy about this because i live in new orleans. so, i have steves password to look at some pictures of the boat i would like to get any feed back good, bad, or ugly.
I live in Phoenix. No relation to Steve. I've done some business with him, and we done a lot of "consulting" about boats in general together.

When I did his upholstery, I sent the boat back with another member to drop off trusting Steve to send cash in a little envelope back my way. Of course the deal went flawless.

After many hours on the phone, e-mails, a couple of other favors for me and back to him both ways, you just know when someone is a stand up guy. He's not going to screw you on the boat. I'd bet my ass on it. In fact that little boat is so clean and under priced, if I had the extra capitol right now I'd buy it. Steve already told me I could take the boat and pay him when I have all the money. No bullshit. But I don't operate like that, If I can't pay for it, I can't afford it. How's that for trust????

He's not going to take your money. If you didn't like the boat, he'd give you your money back, that's the type of guy he is.

·
Registered
130 Posts
As Outdrive already said, Steve moves a lot of toys.
He and I did a trade about 18 months ago with zero issues on my side of the deal.
The boat is a cool ride.

Good guy

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I would trust him. I sent him the $$$ for the Rhino that he had for 1 week before he delivered it. :D

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
outdrive 1 pretty much told you the thruth about steve. he is a honest straight forward guy. whatever he tells you in this deal you can bet your last dollar he will do it. check back tomorrow when most of the board members come on line and they will respond to this thread and you will read nothing but good things about steve when doing buisness with him..just my .02....

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Henry, Give Steve a call and get my number then give me a call. I have bought and sold cars / boats to and from Steve, he is a 100% stand up guy, I can vouch for him 100%.

Give me a call and I will give you some details with guarantee's that will ease ANY concern you have about doing a business transaction with him.

Greg,
AKA PaPaG

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I'm calling BS..:p Why didn't you just use a new screen name. If you are from New Orleans. What the cities nick name. ;)

Hello Steve:)hand

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm calling BS..:p Why didn't you just use a new screen name. If you are from New Orleans. What the cities nick name. ;)

Hello Steve:)hand
hey Bobby, the guy hennry is the one that bought the trick,,,, he's sposed to wire me the money in the morning....any way I'm in havasu where are you..

I'm gonna be goinn g to bull head in the morning

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
will the real Steve please step forward...

I got an idea, send me your money... when you get the boat I will give your money to him, if I have any left...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts