Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canfield 310's...new ALL SOLD

ALL SOLD
I have 5 sets of new/old stock Canfield 310's I'm building to customer's specs. I believe these are the last 5 sets availablbe.
These are bare heads that will be built on a per-customer basis, depending on the engine and application. I 've set a base price for a pair as follows:
2.25/1.88 stainless severe duty REV valve, flat tappet or hyd. roller spring (good quality super clean silicone wire) 4140 steel 10* retainers and keepers, studs and guide plates (American made), 5 angle intake, radiused ex. valve job with bowls blended, CNC 119cc chambers, flow sheets included. Intakes will flow somewhere around 350-355 @ .700, ex will be around 290 @ .800.
Price: 2150.00 shipped
Upgrades go from there...roller springs, Ti rtainers, bigger valves, porting, milling, etc.
These aren't production line heads, they're built one at a time, fully assembled and ready to run. Guaranteed. I also have head studs,, head gaskets, stud girdles..anything else you might need.
Call me at 805 350 1159
PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
heads

If you can call me and let me know what you want for the heads that would be great. My number is 909 224 7490. thank you
Brian

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
:D
Price depends on the build. These are bare heads that need seats and guides finished. My thinking is to build them on a per-customer basis, depending on the engine and application. I guess a base price could be set for a 2.25/1.88 stainless severe duty REV valve, flat tappet or hyd. roller spring (good quality super clean silicone wire) 4140 steel 10* retainers and keepers, studs and guide plates (American made), 5 angle intake, radiused ex. valve job with bowls blended, CNC 119cc chambers, flow sheets included. Intakes will flow somewhere around 350-355 @ .700, ex will be around 290 @ .800. How's 2150.00 shipped? Upgrades go from there...roller springs, Ti rtainers, bigger valves, porting, milling, etc. These aren't production line heads, they're built right, they're clean, and ready to run. Guaranteed. I also have head studs,, head gaskets, stud girdles..anything else you might need.
Call me at 805 350 1159 :)hand
shipping??? does that mean you'll deliver to my house and drink a few beers since I'm a 1/4 mile away?

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buncha comedians here.
I'm home this weekend...I'll give you a call Eddie, or stop by.

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still have a few left...:)hand

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still some left. Never got a promised deposit on a pair so they're also availablbe. Ported, large valves, set up for 555-565ci.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Went by Scotts House this weekend to check out how he's doing and to see his progress...YOU GUY GOTTA SEE THESE HEADS! Scott does some amazing work!!....I took a few pics while I was there will post later....Good work Scott!

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
lol

Went by Scotts House this weekend to check out how he's doing and to see his progress...YOU GUY GOTTA SEE THESE HEADS! Scott does some amazing work!!....I took a few pics while I was there will post later....Good work Scott!

he even polishes his turds before he flushes them. he makes mr. clean look like a dirt bag:D theres clean, and there is foxwell clean.

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
he even polishes his turds before he flushes them. he makes mr. clean look like a dirt bag:D theres clean, and there is foxwell clean.
And you saw my place last weekend and it was a mess as well. Any luck finding my Light ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts