1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· (Masterator)
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=43163

:)hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSBY
yes I am referring to the brand Sunoco the brand being inferior not e85 or alcohol.

Just so we are crystal clear, all I've said is that it was epic to call a guy (in this case ******) out without knowing what he had in his arsenal and that he/his boats have been proven (at multiple tracks).

You guys keep saying that you are being referred to as "Hillbillies" or that people from the midwest don't know what they are doing. I just see that others have suggested that maybe the engine being questioned here isn't making the HP numbers that are being guessed at. That putting it on a dyno my tell a different story (shoot, you might even prove some "Prune Pickers" wrong, but then again ... they might be right).

ole busby you make alot of sense as always.

you individuals will always question the abilities of people like tom and hass.

you want to know why?b/c they are not close to you guys.there has been several post on the turbo mill that has been built and the hp in question.

there have been several attempts to show you guys how this horsepower can be made but you still argue the fact.

for ****s sake what is it gonna take for you nice California peeps to understand that blowers and nos cannot make the kinda hp that turbos are these days on pump gas and race fuels.its not that hard.

well then you get the really smart ones who say i dont want turbo lag.well hey dipshit if you knew anything about the set-ups these days you would shut the **** up.:)hand

its always like this with you guys.start a argument over the pump efficentcy or the real horsepower #S.

i will tell you one thing, tom and his uncle billy are not dumbasses.they are pretty sharp.maybe they dont have enough money to rig things like some of you,but you can bet your ass they will give you a run for your money.

if i was tom i would tell you all to piss off,as he is excited about the new build.

is that CRYSTAL CLEAR GOOD BUDDY:D

· Registered
696 Posts
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=43163

:)hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSBY
yes I am referring to the brand Sunoco the brand being inferior not e85 or alcohol.

Just so we are crystal clear, all I've said is that it was epic to call a guy (in this case ******) out without knowing what he had in his arsenal and that he/his boats have been proven (at multiple tracks).

You guys keep saying that you are being referred to as "Hillbillies" or that people from the midwest don't know what they are doing. I just see that others have suggested that maybe the engine being questioned here isn't making the HP numbers that are being guessed at. That putting it on a dyno my tell a different story (shoot, you might even prove some "Prune Pickers" wrong, but then again ... they might be right).

ole busby you make alot of sense as always.

you individuals will always question the abilities of people like tom and hass.

you want to know why?b/c they are not close to you guys.there has been several post on the turbo mill that has been built and the hp in question.

there have been several attempts to show you guys how this horsepower can be made but you still argue the fact.

for ****s sake what is it gonna take for you nice California peeps to understand that blowers and nos cannot make the kinda hp that turbos are these days on pump gas and race fuels.its not that hard.

well then you get the really smart ones who say i dont want turbo lag.well hey dipshit if you knew anything about the set-ups these days you would shut the **** up.:)hand

its always like this with you guys.start a argument over the pump efficentcy or the real horsepower #S.

i will tell you one thing, tom and his uncle billy are not dumbasses.they are pretty sharp.maybe they dont have enough money to rig things like some of you,but you can bet your ass they will give you a run for your money.

if i was tom i would tell you all to piss off,as he is excited about the new build.

is that CRYSTAL CLEAR GOOD BUDDY:D
Ya that's real smart, the moderators will never figure this out.:)sphss

· Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts

· Registered
6,655 Posts
same thing that would have resolved all the questions 5-6 years ago when mark was posting away about his twin turbo deal. put the junk on a sanctioned 1/4 mile track (choices abound in the midwest, sldba, sdba, etc.) and demonstrate what it can do. the california guys on here can directly relate to track numbers. mark would never even consider doing it, hass refuses to do it, and tom doesn't want to do it. no matter how hard i, or anyone else tries to bait them into it, for whatever reason or excuse, they won't. it would be really nice if just one of the turbotalkers would get out there after all these years, but it doesn't look like they will.

no one's arguing - just multiple observations based on decades of track experience. people can do whatever they want and believe whatever they want - it is the internet. if you want accuracy, check race results on various dragboat race sites. if you see a result, most likely a guy has a data file to demonstrate what the drivetrain did to obtain the result.

nobody implied they are dumb except you, and if they were starving to death they wouldn't be building a boat. you can bet your ass, their ass, anybody's ass you want to, but if people never put their boat on a track, there will never be any run for any money. it's just talk.

yeah, but you aren't tom. he chose to post, he can choose not to post if the questions or debate is too hard to take.

· Registered
1,680 Posts
same thing that would have resolved all the questions 5-6 years ago when mark was posting away about his twin turbo deal. put the junk on a sanctioned 1/4 mile track (choices abound in the midwest, sldba, sdba, etc.) and demonstrate what it can do. the california guys on here can directly relate to track numbers. mark would never even consider doing it, hass refuses to do it, and tom doesn't want to do it. no matter how hard i, or anyone else tries to bait them into it, for whatever reason or excuse, they won't. it would be really nice if just one of the turbotalkers would get out there after all these years, but it doesn't look like they will.

no one's arguing - just multiple observations based on decades of track experience. people can do whatever they want and believe whatever they want - it is the internet. if you want accuracy, check race results on various dragboat race sites. if you see a result, most likely a guy has a data file to demonstrate what the drivetrain did to obtain the result.

nobody implied they are dumb except you, and if they were starving to death they wouldn't be building a boat. you can bet your ass, their ass, anybody's ass you want to, but if people never put their boat on a track, there will never be any run for any money. it's just talk.

yeah, but you aren't tom. he chose to post, he can choose not to post if the questions or debate is too hard to take.

Good, No Great Post!!!!

· Registered
4,674 Posts

well bp you are correct without a proven slip they are nothing:)handat least in somes eyes.

i guess the only way to prove anything is with one of these slips.shit i guess they are all out of luck,better luck next time guys,lol!!!

· mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts

its not my boat and when did i call anyone out? all i said was we weren't scared to line it up against any of yalls boats. we couldn't take it to the track at malvern even if we wanted too, you gotta have a prior timeslip to enter:)bulb

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.