Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lucky enough to spend last week in AZ with family. Tamara & I towed Jon's stoker to Havasu and it is sold. Thank you very much to Drew & everyone at Boatmasters for the help selling it. Did our annual 4x4 trip to Crown King on Sat/Sun, went to Giants/Dbacks opening night on Monday. We got out on Canyon Lake on Tuesday. And had to play in a member/guest golf tournament Wed-Sat. Watched the Masters on Sunday with my family then drove back to CA. I know, I have it ruff. Thank you VERY much to my awesome wife Tamara for putting up with me. Selfishly, it made me feel good to help the Bloom family and deliver the stoker. It was eerie looking in the mirror the entire way to Havasu & seeing it back there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next time go to Apache.
Crown King the man's way. Nice
Yes, Apache is my favorite in that area but we were very limited on time + it was on Tuesday so there wasn't anyone out there. We did the back way from Pleasant up to Crown King, spent the night, & back down the trail to Pleasant on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We stopped in Parker and had lunch at the RoadRunner after we dropped the stoker in Havazoo

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Helping the Bloom family

Very nice that you could help out the Bloom family in so many ways, including the boat delivery.
Thanks for sharing,
Darin

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
looks like a great trip and very stand up of you and the family to haul that stoker down...you selfish... not likely:))THumbsUp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts