Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from a cruise/meet yesterday......park is 20 miles long.....once a year event....thousands of cars.....as far as you can see......weather was great....BBQ everywhere .....lots of drinks....good peeps....I'm not a photographer......most were taken from my seat....did walk some....not 20 miles tho:wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More

Boy , I wish this was easier!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes more

Good thing I'm watching some baseball......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few more

Like I said.......cars from all over the Mideast came out....its gotta be one of the biggest cruises in the US......I'm done. :)hand

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Some pics from a cruise/meet yesterday......park is 20 miles long.....once a year event....thousands of cars.....as far as you can see......weather was great....BBQ everywhere .....lots of drinks....good peeps....I'm not a photographer......most were taken from my seat....did walk some....not 20 miles tho:wink2:
Nice show, looks like a good assortment of cars and trucks.I like the seeing more of the older Fords like the ’67 Fairlane, the ’56 Victoria,and ’59 Galaxie. Also odd to see people hot rodding wagons other than the Nomad, something that was un-heard of back in the early days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts