Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I head on over to Car Toyz. My batteries were acting funny that I had purchased from them last year along with my stereo set up. They test it and determmine that one of my batteries (big ass stingers or whatever they are called) is bad. They do not have one in stock but would replace it at no charge when it comes in over the next few days. Well, I won't be around and don't want to make a special trip to LHC just to change out a battery.

I get a call from Frank and he offers to come up to BHC with the new battery and change it out...no charge. he will be here next Thursday AM and get it taken care of.

He didn't have to do that but this is an example of what good customer service is all about.

Give em a shot if you need to do a stereo upgrade and they will make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks again Frank and I will have a cold frosty beverage of your choice waiting for you when you arrive.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
they have always had great CS. They treat me like royalty, when we all know I'm just a royal pain in the AZZ:D

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
So...after my less than satisfactory situation with Arizona Reflections:
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=34942

.....I head on over to Car Toyz. My batteries were acting funny that I had purchased from them last year along with my stereo set up. They test it and determmine that one of my batteries (big ass stingers or whatever they are called) is bad. They do not have one in stock but would replace it at no charge when it comes in over the next few days. Well, I won't be around and don't want to make a special trip to LHC just to change out a battery.

I get a call from Frank and he offers to come up to BHC with the new battery and change it out...no charge. he will be here next Thursday AM and get it taken care of.

He didn't have to do that but this is an example of what good customer service is all about.

Give em a shot if you need to do a stereo upgrade and they will make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks again Frank and I will have a cold frosty beverage of your choice waiting for you when you arrive.
That's really cool. This is the kind of service i strive to provide my customers every day. Glad something worked in your favor!

·
Registered
572 Posts
they sell and install quality stereo. They did all of the Conquests when i was over there and did a great job for our customers. Lots of higher end stuff and Frank was great to work with.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
they sell and install quality stereo. They did all of the Conquests when i was over there and did a great job for our customers. Lots of higher end stuff and Frank was great to work with.
oh snap...they sell stereo's? I should check them out....:D:D

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
They also have a detail shop, might be worth checking out for you.

Jamie

So...after my less than satisfactory situation with Arizona Reflections:
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=34942

.....I head on over to Car Toyz. My batteries were acting funny that I had purchased from them last year along with my stereo set up. They test it and determmine that one of my batteries (big ass stingers or whatever they are called) is bad. They do not have one in stock but would replace it at no charge when it comes in over the next few days. Well, I won't be around and don't want to make a special trip to LHC just to change out a battery.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
The best!

They walked through a stereo glitch I had (bought elsewhere) and fixed a bad connection at no charge when I was seeking a second opinion (the first guy, not to be publically flogged, wanted to replace BOTH my amps to the tune of $1,200!).

I swore, and still do, that when I upgrade my boat, they will do the sound system. Was hoping to get that new boat this season, but times are tougher than planned. Hopefully, this positive posting by Dilligaf will help a great company!

·
ORGANIZED CONFUSION
95 Posts
can you post his number or p.m me for it, going to need a detail thanks
I think I might be able to help you out with this one. 04.gif

(928)680-0203 or see my sig-line.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts